Your Prefer Soundtrack ...

*SPYnish*

Cadet
My prefer Sountrack is LOTR. I like Enya´s Song, but The Gollum´s song is Amazing. The Two Towers sountrack is more Celtic than The Fellowship of the ring, I like The King Of The Golden Hall.

They ´re an Awesome soundtrack

Also I like Requiem For A Dream (the Adaptation to The two Towers and an Original from the Film Requiem for a Dream)

Also I like More Soundtrack ;)

Good Night

~Natalia~

I'm with you SPYnish!!
I love the lord of the rings soundtracks!!
they're awesome!

i also like the sound track from Hannibal, good classical music!
Hmm..there's other good soundtracks out there, but they've escaped my mind at the moment! :rolleyes:

emetib said:
THE MOULIN ROUGE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!!!
This Soundtrack is AWESOME, I like Diamonds are the best girl friend, and the Green Fairy Song, I don´t remember the name, the Singer is Kylie Minogue. Also I like very much Can Can Can, Come What May ...

I like Moulin Rouge :lol:

::starts singing to chicago::

"The name on eeeeverybody's lips is gonna be ROXY!"
"the laaaady raaakin int he chips is gona ROXYE"
i'm gonna be a celebrity that means somebody EVRYONE KNOWS!!!!
they gonna recognize my eyes my hair my teeth my boobs my nose!!!!!!

i :love: that song!!!!!

what about you guys? (for chicago)

MOULIN ROUGE!!!!! Both of the volumes! I love them...

I also like the soundtracks to Notting Hill, the Wedding Singer, and, if you count TV soundtracks, Dawson's Creek and Felicity. I want the soundtrack to Down With Love.

Yay for Titanic. I forgot that one! And Indiana Jones. (are you getting I like John Williams?) There are just so many good soundtracks. And don't forget the Buffy "Once More, With Feeling" musical soundtrack. Very, very good.

Back