Your Thoughts Online

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
After talking to my dear husband Charlie I've decided to post this here since this seems to be the most active forum. I was wondering if any of you have an online journal and if so, that you would provide a link to it? If you want.

Here's Mine:
Summary:It's about my writing, bits of my life, and anything else that goes on in my mind My entries about Britney Spears and Ben Affleck (I wrote 2 about him) prove that I am insane. As of late, I have been covering the Gannongate story.

that cute Now I know y Alex can been made about rain and stuff in CA!!LOL
BUt go to mine you listin to my music!!!!! Its great!!
SYD

Aliasfan13 said:
I have a livejournal. :smiley: I'm pretty new to LJ, I've been using it for only about 2 months. I had Xanga before, but I found LJ to be more advanced so yeahhhh...
[post="1229457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I joined blogger.com because of journalism class and I'm the only one that has stayed with it really. Most of my friends have Xangas or are on teen open diary. I always have to be different lol so, I refuse to move to xanga or any other journal site.

Hey everybody so should go to my xanga's and if ur a member u can comment!!They are Sandy05 and tigerclairnet05!! There both pretty kool!!
SYD

Natalia said:
I like the good old fashioned way of recodring things. In a journal made out of paper. :smiley:
[post="1243662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I have horrible, horrible handwriting. I prefer typing and and it's harder to get into opposed to a normal journal/notebook.

I have some blog suggestions like:
Margaret Cho Official Site (might be offensive if crass humor is not your bag or if you're a conservative)

http://www.americablog.org (This is an awesome blog owned by a liberal/democratic consultant and gay activist named John Avarosis)

WIL WHEATON dot NET (This blog is written by the lead actor in the 80's classic Stand By Me. I love him and he is a proud geek as well lol)

LJ as persuaded by Joyie and Jems but i havent updated for about a month i will do just need time to sit down and actually write!

Link is in my sig :smiley:

Ok I'm having this temporary obsession with Xanga... haha. Wow after I said I would never get one, the Xanga addiction drew me in... lols. Sorry if this topic has been posted... but anyway, who else has one?

I know that it's been forever since anyone has posted here. But I have another blog recommendation. I am a HUGE fan of VH 1's "Best Week Ever" and Christian Finnegan is one of my favorite panelists/comedians. For you Dave Chappelle show fans he played Chad on "The Mad Real World" segment. I find his blog to be amusing and quite entertaining at times. Here is the welcome message he has posted.

Hello, you. This is the place where I will post moderately amusing thoughts, opinions and random wind-pissings. Please feel free to respond, hurl insults, make veiled threats, what have you. Careful, though--insult me too much and I may fall in love with you.

Here is his blog And there is no need for any registration to leave Christian some comments.

And speaking of Best Week Ever, they also have their own blog and it's hilarious. Like Christian's blog you do not need to be registered in order to reply heck, you can even give a fake e-mail lol

Back