4. DR
5. Star Ocean
6. Mario Kart 64
7. Donkey Kong (Super Nintendo)
8. Yoshi's Safari (Super Nintendo)
9. Unreal Tournament
10. Super Mario World

Luciro said:
The game blows the film clean out of the water tho'.
Yes, but it would be rather boring if I played the game and told Leo, "Watch me play this..." instead of putting on the film, no?

Oh damn! Forgot Goldeneye. How could I have done that when it consumed so much of my life when it came out?

Also, Leo, I agree with you about Pokemno Puzzle League. It shames me to say I play a pokemon game, but I can ignore that aspect of it since its just so much fun.

blur said:
Yes, but it would be rather boring if I played the game and told Leo, "Watch me play this..." instead of putting on the film, no?

No. Golden Eye's single player game is as bad as the movie. Multiplay, and get your ass kicked by a girl.

Kuzzle said:
Ok... So she finishes first in the game... :^O Oh wow, man, you-you really kind of walked right into that one, didn't you?
Nah, not really. I don't even own Goldenrod, or whatever the heck it's called.

I just really wanted to make gratuitous reference to the great sex I have with Leo :P =D=

blur said:
Nah, not really. I don't even own Goldenrod, or whatever the heck it's called.

I just really wanted to make gratuitous reference to the great sex I have with Leo :P =D=

Apparently you didn't get what I was implying. Tack on a "...then you finish first in bed." and you'll get the idea.

Ahhh I see it now. Wasn't even thinking of that.

Never think of that, actually, come to think of it. A non issue here...

Back