Your Top 10 Worst Video Games of All Time

C'mon folks, lets keep things civil in here.

To get back on topic, I thought MOO3 was awful, truly an insult to the series.

SWG was a letdown as well, and I had been waiting for that one since 1979!

Other crappy games elude my memory, either because I am too damn old, or because I never bought them.

:O

Leo said:
Where have I judged you? I was talking about the game. If you want to avoid criticism you should avoid making crude remarks all the time or making fun of other people. I'm just saying why DDR is fun, if you want to take that as a personal insult.. well, fine, I can't do much about that.

You called me lazy earlier and said I should try the game first before saying anything about it. I call that judging and I take that as an insult.

But...if I have misunderstood something here then I apoligize.

I think it's best if everyone just walks away from this part of the conversation right now, when it's no longer inflamed, and just leave it be.

I don't have the coordination or timing to play games like one that was mentioned here earlier. One of Daax's quotes, though, made me think of something; I don't care how bad you think the music in any game is, some sick, twisted sons of bitches got together and decided to make a country version of "Kids Bop". It's like they took everything that was wrong with the world and turned it into sound, all so that you can stroke out and die. Seriously... *shudder* If any of you know anyone involved with that atrocity, I want you to tell them that they'd better hope they get cancer and die before I find them. Seriously. Seriously.

I need to add that Country Karaoke game, who's name escapes me right now, to the list. I don't care who you are, that's going on your list. It's mandatory. I've never played it, but even thinking about it is physically painful. Here's hoping the makers aren't watching their backs...

It's Contry Karaoke.
Also considering DDR's fame is mostly in it's music, then by god it can be broken by it's music. The game isn't worth a dollar to play. Stomping out Simon is like tossing bean bags to play tic tac toe. Novel, it's novel. That's why it's my, considering the topic is YOUR TOP 10, peevied games.

Gate said:
...I have every single original Nintendo game and an emulator on my computer...

i do too. i STILL play Baseball Stars on it. IMO the BEST baseball game ever made.

WatchMaker said:
...I certainly can say without any remorse that some of the songs on their make baby Jesus want to cry...

yeah and we wouldnt want to make baby Jesus cry.

I have evidence to prove he is not so good. Please turn to exibit A, B, C, and D.

*George W. Bush, ---- Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, and Pat Robertson all enter the room*

Percy Bandello said:
You forgot Ann Coulter....

ah felgercarb. You know I had almost forgotten that that bigot even existed. Damn you for reminding me :P . Now I gotta go back to anger management classes, because that horrid excuse for a human being just plain fills me with rage.

Back