1) driving on highway one from mill valley to stinson beach california
2) the swiss alps near interlaken
3) rocky mountain national park, colorado
4) prince edward island, canada
5) castine, maine

Ummmm,

I couldn't possibly pick just one.

Driving into Paris at night.

Watching the Forum light up at sunset in Rome.

The Scottish Highlands.

The Dolomites in Italy.

My back deck at sunset.

I could go on....

Snorkling in Castaway Cay on my Disney Cruise was like the most amazing thing. The water was crystal clear, and the fished swam up and played with you...it was just so perfect.

Riley xoxo

There are a couple!
1. The is this restrant we went to when I went sking in 9th grade! But out one of the windows was a beutiful view looking down the moutain!
2. Joe pool lake there is this brige that is for like biker and stuff! And when is nobody on the lake it just soo peace full and its really pretty!
3. At the camp I grow up at and have worked at over the summer there was this place called the amplatheather!(sorry I dont think i spelt that right!) But any way a queit a while ago a part of the camp got burned down like a whole unit! I've have all ways know that as the burnt area! The amplatheather was part of that! About 2 years ago a group of group of people I know rebulit the amplatherather! I went there one evening on my 2 it was near sundown it was so amazing and I just sat there for awhile it was indcrible!!!
SYD

2) the swiss alps near interlaken

I'd have to agree with that, but it didn't make my list because of a bad experience I had there. We were staying in a hotel on top of a mountain, and I dislocated my knee in an icy cave up there. It was in the evening, and all transport up and down the mountain (cable car or cog railway) had closed for the night. Luckily there was a doctor in the hotel!

But it was so amazing. It was snowing even though it was warm at the bottom of the mountain, and all we could see in every direction were the tops of the mountains and the lakes in the valleys.

san francisco at sunset looking arcoos the water to the bridge and las vegas blvd at night the lights are so amazing and the beach at santa monica in california

When I was 9 I went to Tahiti with my parents and went snorkeling for the first time. Even at the age of 9, I was amazed at what I saw. The brilliant colors of the coral and fish were amazing.

The Napali Coast on the Island of Kaui (sp?)

Next would have to be Yosemite.

Then Glaicer Bay and the Misty Fjords in Alaska (hard to pick between the two)

I'd agree with Vegas at night. San Diego was pretty.

An Indian restuarant in Egypt at Sharm. It was all lit up and we sat outside.

Sat at Thornham Cricket Club on a sunny hot saturday afternoon with no where to go the next day. Talking to my best friend with a glass of wine. The grass looked great and it was so warm everything had a shimmer. It was just like something you'd see on a postcard.

Well...California was officially my best holiday, due to the personnel... :blush:

in terms of amazing places i would have to say

Miami- driving over the bridge that connects the two parts was amazing

Prague- amazing beautiful city, with the most gorgeous old cathedrals and churches...stayed on a riverboat...

Val D'Isere, France, where i went skiing. That town is beautiful and the snowy mountains just looked so nice with the clear sky and the sun.

Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco- looked amazing and absolutely beautiful at dusk.

Grass Valley, California- although not the most happening spot in the world...very peaceful and serene, with lots of forrestry and clear skies,, and old fashioned houses. It was just wonderful standing at my girlfriend Kat's back door, looking at the full moon and the stars, which is a sight i don't see very often living in London.

Back