You're Joking, Right?

i don't get it, for michael to prove that he IS NOT gay he has to convince the women he IS gay? what's the point in that?

great start though, interested to see where this is going

Lol, when you said it was funny, I started reading and I started laughing. It was funny, you just had to be there. I felt like an idiot...

-I'm 'ere she's 'ere we made it :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Oh that's just great!!! :smiley: Good kuck with Micheal, I think I would have just paid the bar tab instead!! Enter Syd...

firstly thankx for the pm... love the fic

eric is insane but rather amusing

i wonder who the victim's going to be :P

thankx for the pm

Update soon!!!!!

That was great ... aww poor Mciahel ... Eric is just mean ... there is no way that Michael Vaughn is gay ... aww hes a pedertition ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

lol this is good.. i cant wait to see where you are going with his.. lol poor syd.. you know its going to be her.. she's going to have such a hard time

haha the bet sounds funny. i agree with michael doesnt make much sense but then i never a drunk weiss to ever make sense, so it works. continue with the pm please. thanx for the pm

that whole thing makes absolutely no sense.. proove you're not gay by saying you are...right. eric's just drunk off his @$$ right?
Aliaschick347

Michael you should've gone with your first instinct. Just walk out. The bet isn't worth it. And if Eric thinks it's so funny, then he should do it.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back