You're Joking, Right?

:lol: OMG!!! That was funny... :lol:

We can already see that they're starting to fall for each other. I just can't wait to see how Sydney reacts when Michael tells her that it was all a bet and he's not really gay....

Great chapter.

For some reason the word "metrosexual" comes to mind.
That would allow a straight man to willingly attend "Stars On Ice" with his girlfriend.

I wonder how long it will take before Vaughn tells Sydney about the bet.
She will be relieved that her gaydar is not broken. lol

OMV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO! ROTFL!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :woot: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :laughbounce: 😆 :heh:

That was too good! PLEASE tell me that he tells her soon that he isn't gay... please?!

OH *MY* GOD.

Hehe, I had to throw some Chanandler Bong in there.

Umm.. so wow. Yeah.

Anyways, Yeah yeah I know hows she's feeling there. *makes sign*
I'm so glad none of you are my friends, I mean you guys are my FRIENDS just like... I can't walk to your guyses house and be like "hey whats up guys" becuase if I did you guys would be like "STALKER!" And get out your pepper spray pen. SO I mean, nobody that I really know know is here.
I'm glad. :smiley:

Sooo yeah, I saw that thing about Pirates 2. Lol, it was great. Keira's my home girl. *makes another sign* lol.

I saw this one guy on a bike and his shirt said "Got Jesus?" lol, it was soo funny.

Like Lorelai's shirt said "Mary is my home girl." lol... good times.

-Good times...Good times...:beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

This is hilarious!!! Hopefully he does get to tell her soon that he really isn't gay. They are both into each other, so as long as she doesn't get too pissed they should be okay.
Great update

When Vaughn was like I like you shoes I immediately thought of Legally Blonde where the pool guy went don't stomp your last season prada shoes at me or something. HAha. Great update.

-erin :smiley:

That was great ... aww soo cute ... her gaydar is soo not off ... poor Vaughn has to pretend hes gay ... he sould soo confess at the Stars on Ice thing tell her about the bet and as her out (and hope shes not mad) ... more soon please

sorry no pm's will be sent

as for sydney finding out soon about the bet - come on guys, where's the fun in that? :P

After they get to know each other a little better, I hope Michael tells Sydney the truth. Then if they like each other, Michael can have the last laugh against Eric- he won the bet and the girl.

Chris

Great chapter! I feel so bad for Vaughn..... He really needs to tell her the truth asap! I hope that Syd won't be too mad or upset....

Are you going to be posting another fic too?!?!

Great chapter!

Megan

Back