You're Joking, Right?

“Sydney, I know you. You’re going to get a crush on him, delude yourself into thinking you can turn him straight, and then get your heart crushed when he rides off into the sunset with a gay cowboy.”

:rotflmao:

Whatever anybody does to Nadia, I'm still going to like her, no matter what.

Lol. Seriously though, she's awesome as anything.

I want a british accent. I want to go to England... Lets go to england, like make the whole world england, so then there's nothing else so you're in england...

-Bum Bum Bum! :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

The more I read, the more I think to what Sydney's reaction will be when she will find out the truth
Vaughn is so deep in trouble that there is nothing he can do to make it out :P .
I'm betting on Weiss letting Sydney know Vaughn isn't gay, I don't know how yet, but for me it will be partly his fault :P

Oh boy, I always love Nadia. Even if she's kind of irresponsible in this one.
Also, I find it really cool that she's older in here.

She loved her sister, she did, but some days, she just wanted to smack her. Every time Nadia disappeared and then returned (usually a few months later), Sydney was always excited at the prospect of being able to have her sister around once more. Until Nadia actually came and began to interrupt her constantly and use her ‘older sister’ tone far too often. Then Sydney just wanted her to leave.

That sounds sooooooo much like me and my friend! We've always been cats and dogs and still can't live without each other :lol: ! We have a fight for something as stupid as who gets the last marshmellow, then don't speak to each other for like a month, until once of us makes the first phone call with the hey, how have you been, long time no see

TSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: We're a hopeless team....

Anyway... not my point!

Love Nadia already.... now I'm wondering :thinking: Is Nadia going to notice that Vaughn's not gay?????????? :angelic: If she does, is she going to smack Vaughn's head for driving her sister crazy by making her believe he's gay... Oh yeah... that'd be fun... or... I could also see her as finding out the truth, not tell anybody, and have her little fun at it on her own :lol:

:P Looks like my imagination is again rolling full-mode :D

me

aw man mike got to tell syd that he anit because if he wait any longer she;s proby gone flip
he proby gone end up tell her 5 years later next thing you no she married and he left in the dust ha ha dust
oh ok loving it (y) ~ambre~buy ^_^

Actually Nadia had a very good idea. Have Sydney try to turn Michael 'straight'. That would be the best solution for both of them, and it would work too.

Chris

That was great ... Erics idea was pretty good even if it was a joke ... its weird that Nadia is older than Syd ... aww Michael really like Syd too ... hope shes not to mad when he does tell her the truth ... more soon please

Well since Syd really seems to like Vaughn...maybe she wouldn't be too upset if he told her the truth!!! :angelic:
-But Vaughn should try Eric's advice cause that would probably be the best solution!!!
Loved it! Can't wait for more!!

I know...Eric and Nadia start dating and Nad's meets Vaughn as the non-gay friend af Eric's and then as the "gay" friend of Syd's

Back