You're Joking, Right?

He's in deep doo-doo now.
At least she knows he isn't gay and they kissed.

Loved him helping her out at the reunion.

Can't wait to see how they get back together.

aww i REALLY REALLY hope that syd forgives him!!!
i am SO SO glad that he told her though AND that they kissed AND that he told her that he loved her!! i hope she sees why he did what he did and understands his point of view!!
i mean after all she loves him too :P
cant wait for more :D
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon :smiley:

He had to tell her. There was no more avoiding it.

Yes, she's mad but I believe Nadia. Give Sydney a couple of days and she'll realize she threw away the best thing in her life.

She'll come back to him.

Chris

finaly vaughn told syd the truth !!! altough i expected a bigger reaction of syd with fisical reactions like objects flying and vaughn runing for cover . i just hope that syd wont take too long to forgive vaughn ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: ,

Nanda

Yeah that didn't go so well, but at least she didn't kill him. Now he just needs to follow Nadia's advice, give her a couple of days to chill and I'm sure Nadia will do some damage control for him.
Great update

Well we knew that was coming
She does have every right to feel betrayed
It did start with the bet but he waited way too long to tell her
But at least they love each other so I'm sure they'll work it out

Well darn, I was hoping more for Syd to go "Well that works out quite well in the predicament so lets kiss again"..... ok michael - beg!

Well I knew Syd's reaction wasn't going to be a happy one...I mean he did lie to her....but at least he finally told her!!!!
-But Syd should feel a little relieved knowing that he isn't gay since she has strong feelings for him!!!
LOVED IT!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Been reading on Alias media but glad to be back on AA.

I cannot believe you ended it there, poor Michael but telling Sydney the truth just after kissing her was probably not the smartest thing to do :smiley:

Thanks for the update

Back