You're Joking, Right?

:eek: SEVENTEEN! woww...u work really really really fast

This fic has to be one of the funniest ones ive read and original too :smiley:

loved it allllll!

Really I love your endings... they're always fluffy and I promise you're forgiven about the *coughnoSVbabiescough* ending... I think I can live with it... but just for once :angelic:

As long as the next fic will be good...but knowing you I think you're right when you say that it's worth the wait :P

AMAZING... cookie :hug:

Oh God !!! you have 17 fics :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!! when do you find the time to do it ???

this fic was great !!! i love the proposal at the end :2love: :2love: :2love: :2love: ,

Nanda

YAAAAY! I'm glad everything ended up happy....even though I knew it would.

Incredible story -- I love it. And I definetly can't wait for the new story!

Hi Janet,

Thank you again for sharing with us this funny and lovely fic. It is truly a unique idea and I enjoyed reading every chapter. Loved how you put the links on the first page so I do not have to scroll all over to find your updates.

I am excited :woot: :woot: and looking forward to read the next one...and like all your fics...it wll be very good. You are very talented...and very good with words. Great writer.

Anyway, if you need help with checking your other fics you've written let me know. I am good with editing if that's what beta means. (Sorry...I am not familiar with it) I have free time and would be happy to help you!!

Great Job...... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Aww such a cute ending!! :love:
-I loved how he proposed because she had no idea!!!!!
And HOLY felgercarb 17 more!!!!!! :blink: Can't wait to read 'em all!!!
-Loved it...and I will miss this fic!!!!

holy felgercarb, 17!

dammmn girl.

ok, back to story. great ending! he proposed!! yay! awww, but it would be funny to tell the kids about their dad being gay! lol

really, that review is half-assed cause i can't get over the 17. dammmn!

Aww that was SOOOOOOO great i loved it! i also love how michael proposed to syd, i thought it was great!!
thanks for sharing a great story and i cant wait for more :D

17 fics!!! You're the most prolific writer, I've ever met!

Now back to the review. I sure hope they can get Eric off the couch by the time they get married. :lol: I might even be worth their while to buy him a new TV, to get him to leave.

And Nadia...she has no right to complain. Sydney had to put up with a lot of felgercarb (literally and figurativly) from her for years.

Chris

Back