You're The One. . .

Update. . Hope you enjoy! :smiley:

You're The One . .

Sydney glanced up as a deathly silence fell over nearly the entire CIA office.
She slowly climbed off Vaughn not wanting to look like a immature school girl who had just been caught doing something naughty.
Without looking down she offered her hand and after a moment he took it.
Micheal glanced out and flinched.
If Looks could kill. . .
Jack Bristow was coldly glaring at him with a look that pretty much said:
'You cant even leave my engaged daughter alone. . .'
Shaking his head Micheal quietly dressed and then finally looked up and flashed a grin at Sydney.
"Did you plan this just to get back at me?" he murmured his voice only loud enough for her to hear.
She yanked her last button close and glared at him.
"If i had planned this then do you think i would have allowed myself to get caught like this?" she hissed indicating her open blouse.
The people, namely Nadia, Weiss and Marshall began to disperse and headed back to their desks.
Micheal took the opputunity to lean back against the elvator wall, watching closely as she straightened her clothes.
"So tell me Sydney. . .Whats really bothering you?" Micheal asked desperately wishing he could get a straight answer from her and not a cryptic half truth.
She just shrugged and looked away.
"Nothing. . Really. . .Nothing that concerns you." she mumbled.
She almost had the hysterical urge to laugh then as she pictured herself telling him the truth.
'You See Micheal. . .Im kinda pregnant with your child. . .
Yeah. . . That will work well'
Sydney thought sarcastically.
"Hows the wedding plans going? Hows our little sweet boy of the Year Danny doing?" Micheal asked his voice tinged with a mixture of venom and hurt.
She just shook her head and stared at him strangely.
"You really must have a Thing for blondes." She said sadly and then walked out.
"What?! What do you mean?" Micheal asked annoyed.
He stalked out of the lift determined to follow her and ask what the hell she meant. .
When. . .A hand clamped down on his shoulder.
"Sydney and you will be leaving in one hour.
I suggest you be ready." Jack Bristow spoke coldly his eyes fixed on Micheal.
Micheal drew in a sharp breath and barely suppressed the urge to yank Jack's hand off his shoulder.
"Yes Agent Bristow." Micheal muttered and Jack smiled humourlessly.
He patted Vaughn patronisingly on the back and then walked away.
Berlin.
Entranced - Nightclub.

Sydney akwardly ajusted the strap on her dress.
She was still fuming at the fact that she had been forced to wear this uncomfortable, skimpy, nearly non existant lacy dress.
The loud music and stobe lights in the club hurt her eyes and she felt sick.
She felt even more sick when it occured to her that she was pregnant and was probably suffering from morning sickness.
"Sorry about your . .Outfit. ." Micheal said and Sydney nearly laughed.
She raked her gaze over his ridiculous outfit.
Black skin tight leather jeans and a figure hugging dress shirt which currently the first few buttons were open.
She didnt bother appearing modest as she openly eyed him and licked her lips.
He looked away almost uncomfortable with her lustty gaze but she thought she could see a faint smirk dancing on his pink lips.
He sidled up to her and whispered his next words directly in her ear.
"We should probably head to Mr Wendlers office.
The last thing we need is for that guy Dixon told up to look out for showing up and retrieving the disk before us."
Sydney nodded.
"We will have to find him after though. ." she whispered back.
Micheal agreed and Sydney took his offered hand as they undetected left the pulsing dance floor.
"It must be a curse living in Berlin." Nadia commented to Eric as they sat in the extraction vehicle.
Eric mopped his brow tiredly
"Yeah . . It must be like 30. Degrees. . And its night!" he complained.
Nadia nodded and they sat in silence watching the computer feed of Sydney and Micheal as they headed to where the much prized disk was being held.
Nadia rubbed her hands nervously as she stared at Eric out of the corner.
'Just do it. . Ask him. . .
Or else you'll keep chickening out.' Nadia told herself as she drew in a deep breath and turned to face him.
"Eric. . .Have you ever wondered. . ." she began tentatively.
He turned to her and cocked his head.
"Ever wondered what?" he asked.
"Ever wandered what it would be like to leave the CIA. . .Leave all of this behind?" she asked holding her breath.
Eric frowned.
"Nadia. . .The CIA is my life. . .Its all that ever mattered to me.. . .To my dad. . .Why would i ever want to leave?" he said as if it was obvious.
Nadia felt as if her heart had just plummeted to the floor.
"Nothing. . .No reason. . ." she whispered turning away so that he wouldnt see the hurt look in her eyes.
Didnt 'She' matter to him?
"Oh my God Nadia. . .Look at this." Eric's panicked voice made her head whip around.
Eric was leaning over the computer monitor.
"Dammit!" Nadia cursed as they both spotted Sark already in Mr Wendlers office.
Sydney and Micheal didnt have the disk yet. . .
Which meant only one thing. .
Nadia yanked her headphones off and jumped out of the Extraction vehicle.
"Hey! We're not supposed to go in!" Eric yelled behind her.
"Sydney's in there. I dont care what orders we have." Nadia yelled back.
"Did you say you actually like this place?" Jessica had to shout to be heard over the loud music.
Justin smiled and kissed her lightly.
"Hey the music is good most of the time. . . And its not seedy like most clubs." he said and wrapped his arms around her waist.
Jessica just smiled and lead him out onto the dance floor.
Sydney was about to round the corner to the passage and away from the dance floor when she spotted something that made her pause.
"Isnt that our guy?" she asked indicating to the tall dark haired man on the dance floor.
She retrived her lipstick so that she could take a few pictures of him.
Micheal frowned and craned his neck.
"I cant see him. . ." he said.
Sydney pointed again.
"There! In the corner. . .The guy hugging up to that blond bimbo. . . ."
Her voice trailed off abruptly as she recognised her. . . .
The same dreaded woman who had been sitting in that coffee shop with Micheal. . . .

Please Review! :hug:

Vaughn's sister is the enemy! Noo, oh well this should be good. And go Nadia and kick Sark's butt!

Very good chapter.

That was great, she called Michael's sister a bimbo that was so funny, I can't believe she's the enemy, there must be so kind of explanation.

I love this fic please pm me when you update.

°°NiCkY°°

So does Jessica know that she is dating a criminal?
Syd will find out who Jess is cause when Vaughn sees her he is gonna say something about her being his sister and then Syd will feel dumb cause she was completely wrong about the situation...
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

That was great, she called Michael's sister a bimbo that was so funny, I can't believe she's the enemy, there must be so kind of explanation.

I love this fic please pm me when you update.
NiCkY
Thanks so much for reading!
I'd be happy to pm you and can i say im really thrilled you are reading more than just of my fics. .
That just makes me really happy :hug:

ha ha bimbo
i love bimbos
they are so funny
and somtimes stupid
he he
oh my
my lil sis is the bimbo
ha ha
thanks for the pm
~VJ~!

Thanks so much for reading!
I'd be happy to pm you and can i say im really thrilled you are reading more than just of my fics. .
That just makes me really happy
You're very welcome, but actually I should be thanking you for sharing your fics with us, you're a great writer, and I love reading your fics :D

°°NiCkY°°

Oh, oh. Michael is about to get some shocking news.

1. He's sister is hanging out with the bad guys.
2. Sark is there.
3. And he's going to be a father.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

i dont
it was post to make u confused
like im related to mike and his sis is my sis
get it
get it
sory for the confution

Back