You're The One. . .

Hey a new fic!
I got this idea in my head. . . I just decided to write it.
Let me know what you guys think. . .
Timeline: Early Season Four.
Disclaimer: dont own Alias.

You're The One . . .

"You think i would just abandon him because You're single and lonely now!"
Sydney screamed at him.
Micheal raked his hands through his hair knowing he was losing this battle.
"Syd. . . I never loved Lauren. . . "
"Yeah well that didnt stop you from being so faithful to her." Sydney retorted as she watched a group of children playing on the grass.
She and Micheal were standing in a park.
"Syd. . . How many times do i have to tell you . . . I love you. . . " Micheal pleaded but Sydney harshly cut him off.
"Im in love with Danny now. . . At least he never abandoned me. . . " Sydney left her sentence hanging, the implication there.
Danny Hect. The man who she had began dating for a few months.
Danny was a good man. . .
"Are you really in love with him. . . " Micheal asked quietly studying her face.
Sydney felt like she had just been sucker punched.
Micheal really seemed to have hit the nail on the head.
"You. . . You have no right to come here. . . To think you can just pick off where you left with me. . . " Sydney seethed.
She glared at him one last time and Micheal watched helpless as she walked out of his life. . .
"Dont you feel really wiped out when you love somebody and they dont love you in return?" Weiss asked his best friend Micheal Vaughn.
"Yeah i know. Tell me about it" Micheal said darkly as he stared at Sydney who was talking to her sister across APO.
"I mean i so totally dig Nadia. . . And shes just so shy. . . I think she hates me " Weiss grumbled.
Micheal sighed.
"I dont think she hates you buddy. . ."
'Its Sydney who hates ME. . . ' Micheal thought miserably.
Then a sudden idea occured to him.
He snapped his fingers.
"What if i tried to win her back?" Micheal wondered aloud. . .
Yes now that was definately worth a try. . .
"Goodbye sis" Nadia called out as she left the house.
She was going on a mission to Paris to retrieve a Rambaldi artifact.
Personally she felt pissed of that her 'Dad' Sloane always sent her all alone on missions leaving her partnerless.
She wished he would assign Eric as her partner.
When she arrived at the social banquet in the house where the artifact was she noted how every woman seemed to be wearing designer clothing.
"Stop admiring the clothes and get to work." Nadia muttered to herself as gently placed her wine glass on a tray.
She sidled up to the long carpeted stairs and made her way up discreetly.
She dashed up to Mr Swensons office and quicky cracked the code on the safe built into the wall behind the fancy art frame.
She sighed in relief as she reached in and grabbed the ancient looking box which was supposed to be some Rambaldi artifact.
She turned around. . .A man grinned at her raised a baton at her head and knocked her to the floor unconcious. . .
"So what movie would you prefer watching?" Danny asked Sydney as he held her arm.
"Anything you like. . ." Sydney said distractedly. Her mind was on Micheal.
Danny bought the confectionerys and led her into the cinema.
"Meg Ryan? You actually dont mind watching a tear jerker Meg Ryan film" Sydney giggled and Danny smiled.
The movie was just ten minutes on when Danny excused himself to go to the restroom.
Sydney relaxed back in her seat when suddenly she heard someone sit down in the seat next to hers.
She looked up. . . And gasped.
Micheal was sitting innocently next to her.
"What are you doing here!?" Sydney hissed.
Micheal sniffed looking offended.
"I really like Meg Ryan films." he said as if that were explanation enough.
Sydney glared at him.
"Yeah right! Well then move to the row in front! Dont sit next to me." Sydney instructed.
"No!" Micheal's green eyes sparkeld mischieviously.
"Im staying here. Anyway the view is so much better here." he laughed.
Just then Sydney spotted Danny walking down the aisle towards her . . .
Nadia awoke and groggily looked around.
She was tied to a chair with a pounding headache.
There stood in front of her a guard with a rather dangerous look ice pick in his hands.
'This is so not good.' Nadia thought nervously as the guard stepped up to her.
They were still in Mr Swensons office and the precious artifact lay on the oak desk.
She cursed her father for the million'th time for not sending Weiss with.
If he had been there he could have rescued her. . .
"The boss instructed me to find out who you work for." the guard said nastily.
"Go to hell." Nadia snapped.
He advanced on her holding the ice pick.
"If you dont answer my question now you will be the one going to hell." the mean guard threatened.
Nadia kept silent. . And cringed as he brought the icepick down to her bare legs. . .
Just then a man burst into the office and the guard glanced up.
The man gave the guard a vicious spin kick to the head and he collapsed to the floor.
Nadia tilted her head and examined the man.
It was Julian Sark.
The man who had shot her up with more exihilar, nearly killing her just months ago.
Nadia clenched her teeth as she watched him grab the precious artifact.
He suddenly turned to her then as if he only realised he wasnt alone now.
He advanced on her his gun aimed at her chest, his blue eyes narrowed and even though inside she was angry she made her expression pleading.
After all she really didnt want to die tonight. . . .
When Danny first spotted Micheal his jaw tightened for a brief moment.
Then he just sat down on the other side of Sydney trying his best to ignore Micheal.
"Hey guys want some popcorn?" Micheal asked cheerily trying to irritate Danny.
"No thanks." Danny replied struggling to stay polite as Micheal openly stared at Syd.
Just then on came on the tear jeaker scene.

"You know Harry. . . I've never felt this way about someone! And no matter how hard i try not to. . . i still love you. . . " Meg Ryan sobbed on Tom Hanks shoulder.

Suddenly without warning Micheal placed his hand over Sydney's gently holding her hand.
Sydney stiffened knowing she should throw his hand off but it just felt sooo good.
"Sydney why is he holding your hand?" Danny gritted.
Sydney froze.
"You got a problem with that buddy? Huh?" Micheal said loudly.
They both vacated their seats and stood glaring at each other their fists balled. . . .
Uh oh. . .Cat fight. . . .

Please review!

Interesting start!!!

If it is early season 4, why is Danny here?

I am confused!! Or are we just pretending that the whole Danny thing never happened?

Please pm me!!

Syd and Vaughn forever!!!

This is great...
I love that Vaughn has to fight for Syd.
I hope that Nadia will be okay.
Thanks for the pm.
Keep me on the pm list please.

oooooooooo that was a great start honey!
cant wait to see what will happen next! i hope that syd ends up going back to michael, although i have a funny feeling that he's not going about it the right way! :D
thanks for the PM
cant wait for more :P

Sounds really interesting. Can´t wait to see what´ll happen between Syd, Vaughn and Danny.

Please keep me on your pm list.

Sark will save Nadia, if anything, because she's Irina and Sloane's daughter. Sark doesn't want to get on the bad side of the two most dangerous people in the world.

And Syd has two men fighting over her...what more can a girl ask for? ;)

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back