You're The One. . .

Sydney and Nadia seem to be both caught between two men. I do admit that Nadia's other admirer is a lot more dangerous than Syd's. But it doesn't mean Sydney's two men can't cause a lot of trouble.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

.... eeeh!!!! waaay too cute Sark/Nadia moment... and you know you need to update your other stories - right?!

and the tension is just getting more and more tense (wow! way to mangle English) in the SVD triangle...

that was great!
i dont want vaughn to leave her alone!
and sarks up to no good again i can tell!! :D
thanks for the PM :P
cant wait for more

I wouldn't be too upset with two guys fighting over me. Vaughn would always win in the end tho.

Can't wait for more

Thanks for the PM

Yay me! An update!
Please Review!

You're The One.

Sydney sat stiffly in her chair at the APO briefing table.
It had been two days since Danny had nearly caught her kissing Micheal in his own parents bathroom!
Sydney felt her teeth clench as she remembered how she had calmly told both men to exit the bathroom because she needed to be alone.
Danny had, had the audacity to look irritated and Micheal. . .Well he just walked away looking at her with that familiar crushed look on his face. . .
Just then Nadia and Weiss entered the briefing room.
Nadia sat next to Sydney and immediately began to chat conspirationally with Weiss who was grinning and nodding.
Feeling almost lonely Sydney sighed as she studied the chipping pink coloured nail polish on her finger nails.
Just then the door swished open again as Micheal strode in looking harried.
"Sorry im late. . My pet dog has the flu. . ." he began but Sloane cut him off.
"Theres no need for you to inform us of your personal activities Agent Vaughn." he said dryly.
Looking embarassed Micheal slid down into the chair next to Sydney's.
Sydney barely stifled a groan.
God! This was almost like the other night at Danny's . . Why couldnt Weiss have been sitting next to her now?
Micheal kept sneaking glances at her and she saw his hand twitching as he stared at her hands which were in her lap.
She wondered if he wished he could cover her hands with his? Why else would his hands be twitching like that?
"As im sure you all must be aware that normally we at APO focus most of our attention on Rambaldi. . .However the next mission you all will be going on will be to retrieve a disk from a hotel room that contains high security information on several agents of the CIA. This is the man who is in possession of the disk."
He pressed a button on his remote and on the computer monitor flashed a picture of an attractive dark haired italian man.
"Simon Webb. He's also a contract killer. He has a reputation for indulging in rather. . . Sick activities. . It would be preferable to stay out of his way." Sloane said blandly.
'Duh?' Sydney thought barely resisting the urge to roll her eyes.
Obviously they would stay out of this Simon guys way.
"Agents Vaughn, Bristow, Santos and Weiss will be going in. Agent Bristow you and and Agent Vaughn will be taking the role of newly weds on their honeymoon." Sloane said adressing Sydney.
Sydney cringed.
Oh God. This couldnt be happening! Anything. . . She would take the role of anything that didnt involve acting all lovey dovey with Micheal. . .
'Heck i'll even pretend to be his call girl!' she thought.
Thats when she noticed that Nadia's jaw had practically dropped onto the table and Weiss's eyes were round with shock.
Oh felgercarb. She then realised she had said that last part of her thoughts out loud.
Her face burned with embarassment.
Micheal stared at her his green eyes sparkling as he muttered softly.
"I would be amenable to that. . "
He began to choke then as she shot him a death glare.
He immediately looked contrite and his face turned red with embarassment.
He actually would have looked really cute to Sydney. . .If she hadnt been still glaring at him. . .
Later That Night.

It was one in the morning and
Sydney lay in bed peacefully sleeping . .
Nadia on the other hand wasnt so lucky. . .
Her eyes were open as she stared watching as someone glided into her room.
Sark.
This had to be a dream. . Or more likely a nightmare. . .
She struggled to convince herself as he walked up to her bed.
Her entire body tensed. . .Expecting to feel a gun or a knife pressed to her side.
That did happen however.
He instead sat down next to her on the bed and she stared up at him.
He looked like an angel then. . .An beautiful angel of death perhaps, but it was the look in his eyes that startled Nadia the most.
He's normally icy blue eyes held a expression of deep empathy. . .Almost sorrowful.
It seemed to speak a million meanings to Nadia's soul.
"Why. . .Why are you here. ." she whispered stifling the insane urge to cry at this beautiful surreal moment.
He didnt answer immediately instead gazed at her soulfully. . .
"Im here because you want me to Nadia. . ." he said softly.
He then reached down and gently kissed her forehead.
She found herself revelling in the ghost of his lips. . .
When she opened her eyes he wasnt there. . .
"Two glasses of champagne for the lovely blissful couple!" Weiss trilled happily as he handed Sydney and Micheal a glass of wine each.
Sydney gritted her teeth and Micheal shifted uncomfortably on the bar stool.
They were currently in the hotel sitting at the bar and Waiting for Mr Webb to appear so that they could sneak up to his room and retrieve the disk.
Weiss and Nadia were both waitresses and Weiss was enjoying needling the rather sullen looking Sydney.
"Sydney. We have to look like we're in love." Micheal insisted as he linked his hand through hers.
Sydney swallowed hard her heart speeding up at his touch.
Though she didnt want to admit it she was already in love with Micheal. . .
"I cant wait for this stupid mission to be over." she groused trying to cover up her true feelings.
Nadia swished over and grinned at her.
"Hello sunshine." she greeted her Sister.
Sydney bit her lip to stop herself from glaring at her annoying sister.
Just then Simon Webb strode in and took a leisurely seat at the back of the exclusive bar.
"Finally!" Sydney hissed and got up practically storming out of the bar with Micheal close on her heels.
Weiss and Nadia exchanged meaningful glances as they watched them.
It was their cue to leave as well.

Sydney and Micheal strode swiftly down the hotel corridor till they came to Simon's room.
She opened the door with a key card and they both entered cautiously.
Micheal held back the fancy art frame on the wall as Sydney cracked the code on his safe.
Sydney couldnt help but notice how excellently she and Micheal worked together. . . Like they were meant to be. . . .
She triumphantly pulled out the disk and shut the safe close.
She just barely managed to resist the urge to throw her arms around Micheal as he grinned at her.
Then she heard a sound that made her heart nearly stop beating. . .
The unmistakeable sound of the hotel room door opening. . .
Frantically they searched for a place to hide. . But it was too late. . .
Simon strode into the room and immediately noticed them.
"What the hell!" he exclaimed and Sydney's heart sank.
Uh oh. . .
Micheal's hand reached for her's as they both faced the music . . .

Please Review. .

ahhh they got caught
awesome update
loved when syd said it outloud
wish she had said she loved him outloud instead of just thinkin it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

Back