You're The One. . .

Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing what Webb does to them. If he's known for being 'creative' his punishment should be interesting.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Hey i hope you like this. . Its a little humourous and cute. . .

You're The One. . .

Sydney and Micheal froze as Simon Webb glared at them.
"Who the hell are you two??" he snapped.
Sydney tried to smile charmingly at him as she battered her eyelashes.
"Why so hostile honey?" she purred hoping to confuse him.
A sudden look of recognition spread across his chiseled features and he grinned.
"Now i get it! You're the entertainment i hired!" he said snapping his fingers.
Entertainment? Micheal's grasp around her hand tightened slightly as he felt cold dread tighten in his belly.
"So. . .How do you wanna do it?Lets not waste anytime." Simon grinned as he stepped forward and ran an experimental finger down Sydney chest.
"As you must know i always pay well . . ." he murmured and thats when the awful truth dawned on Micheal like a ton of bricks.
Simon thought they were hookers! Good god.
Simon then turned his attention to Micheal.
"Hmm i like this one. . ." he murmured trying to place a soft kiss on his cheek and Micheal shuddered in distaste.
He could have sworn he actually heard Sydney giggle at his horrified expression.
"Ok. . . Drop and go at it." Simon suddenly commanded at them.
"What!" Sydney said in disbelief.
Simon pointed expressively at the king sized bed.
"You two would look good together. . .So come on dont keep me waiting. . I wanna watch." Simon said impatiently.
Sydney shook her head angrily.
"You want me to. . .With him? No way!" she declared.
Micheal shot her a scared look.
"Uh Syd. . .I really wouldnt want to go at it with him" He whispered to her as Simon openly leered at him.
Sydney turned to glare at him and Micheal knew how she was when she got really stubborn. . .
"No damn way!" she said loudly and Simon grinned.
"Fine. . .Then shall i bring out the whips and chains?" he asked and both Micheal and Sydney froze horrified.
'What a total sicko. . . Sloane really wasnt kidding. . .' Sydney thought darkly as Micheal protectively wrapped his arm around her. . .
"So what do we do?" Weiss asked nervously as him and Nadia crouched outside Simon Webb's hotel room.
They had arrived just in time to see Simon entering the room with not enough time to warn Syd and Micheal.
"I think we should go in. . " Nadia said nervously as she checked her weapon.
Weiss nodded decisively.
"Ok! On the count of three! One two. . . "
Sydney and Micheal were still busy heatedly arguing when they got ambushed from all sides.
Sydney's mouth dropped open in shock as she watched as first Nadia and Weiss burst in and then Sark glided off the glass terrace dressed all in black.
"Well. Well. Well agent Bristow so nice to see you brought along the sweet boyscout boyfriend of yours." he drawled.
"He's not my boyfriend!" Sydney hissed.
Sark laughed and glided over to the dresser his hand surreptiously sneaking into the drawer.
"Simon Webb was always such a fool. . ." he laughed and Nadia watched in silent horror as Sark made his way to the balcony the blackmail disk tucked in his jacket.
"Stop! You son of a . . ." Sydney cursed as she and Micheal simultaneously aimed their guns at him.
Sark easily ducked and disappeared the curtains billowing behind him.
Sydney quickly turned her attention to Simon and with a deft kick she had him on the ground.
"Weiss! Nadia. Go after him." she commanded and Nadia nodded her stomach churning as she and Weiss ran behind Sark.
"This is all your fault!" Sydney snapped to Micheal as she frisked Simon's still body.
"My fault?! And what made you come to that conclusion?" Micheal asked increulously.
Sydney just rolled her eyes.
"Lets just find Sark and get this damn mission over with!"
Their heavy footfalls echoed on the ground as Nadia and Weiss chased Sark down a dark alleyway behind the hotel.
Weiss, never having been good at the chase, fell far behind and Nadia found herself sprinting ahead of him.
She could hear and extra pair of footsteps and realised Sydney had almost caught up with her.
Sark was so close now. . .She could see him just up ahead. . She could almost taste her victory when suddenly she rounded a corner and spotted Sark staring in horror at a tall fence.
Sydney who had miraculously lost her gun somehow, shouted.
"Nadia shoot him!" she shouted.
Nadia froze. . .In the dark alley her eyes locked with Sark's frantic blue eyes.
He almost seemed to be pleading with her. . .Begging her not to shoot. . .
Nadia didnt shoot and just watched numbly as Sark slithered up the fence. . And escaped.
When she heard Sydney's shout of frustration Nadia knew she would have hell to pay. . .
"What do you mean we cant go back to L.A tonight!" Sydney yelled into the phone.
"All the CIA jets are out. Im afraid your'll are going to have to stay the night." the CIA operator informed her.
Sydney slammed her the phone down.
Spend the night. . .Sydney turned to face Micheal relisational slowly dawning on her.
She and Micheal had come in as a couple. . . That meant they had to share the same hotel room. . .
Micheal as if reading her thoughts had turned his gaze to the big soft king sized bed.
"Youre taking the couch." Sydney said ominously.
Micheal frowned his brow furrowing cutely.
"Uh Syd . . We can share. . I mean its a pretty big bed. . ."
"No! Cant you for once consider the concept of being a gentleman and taking the damn couch!" she yelled.
He shrunk away looking wounded.
"But Syd arent i always a gentleman to you?" he whined.
Sydney paused pondering this.
Darn. He had a point. He was alway the perfect gentleman when it came to her. . .
But then again she was hardly going to admit that to him now. . .
In a huff she stalked away to take a shower and change into her pyjamas.
When she was done with the bathroom Micheal was standing silently at the door waiting to take a shower as well.
Sydney stomped past ignoring him and made her way to the bed.
She settled down between the comfortable sheets and sighed out loud in pleasure.
She could hear the shower running and unbidden in her mind popped an image of her and Micheal together back in the good old days. . .
She felt a tear slip down her cheek at that thought and she angrily shoved it aside with her hands.
Why couldnt she just forgive him. . . Why couldnt she just accept what he had done. . Marrying Lauren. . .
The bathroom door slid open and Micheal emerged dressed in one of those soft comfy toweling robes and Sydney stared unabashedly at him only half wondering why she hadnt used one when she had gone for her shower.
Thats when she noticed that Micheal was staring at her pink camisole top with a look of unguarded lust in his green eyes. . .
He seemed to catch himself then and he walked up to the couch his cheeks reddening.
She lay back on the enormously large bed suddenly feeling so alone. . .

Pleare Review! And im hoping to make this scene continue in the next chapter. . .

"Hmm i like this one. . ." he murmured trying to place a soft kiss on his cheek and Micheal shuddered in distaste.
He could have sworn he actually heard Sydney giggle at his horrified expression.
"Ok. . . Drop and go at it." Simon suddenly commanded at them.
"What!" Sydney said in disbelief.
Simon pointed expressively at the king sized bed.
"You two would look good together. . .So come on dont keep me waiting. . I wanna watch." Simon said impatiently.

He he hehe that was funny. I don't think i'm on you PM list. Add me please? :smiley: UPDATE!!UPDATE!!!

omg hahaha!!!
well they got out of that situation pretty well
ewww vaughn married lauren!!!
awesome update
loved it
thanx for the pm
cant wait for more

She knows she wants him.
He has always been the perfect gentleman.
SHe needs to forgive them so they can move on together
like they were meant to.
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more.

that was so funny i fell out of my chair. no joke
:groupwave:
that was the highlight of my day
-laura

I was laughing when Webb kissed Vaughn on the cheek. He seem more interested in Vaughn than he did in Sydney. :D

Sydney, stop being so stubborn. You lost Vaughn once to Lauren, you could lose him again because of your stubbornness.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Update! Please Review! :D

Sydney stared up at the ceiling listening as Micheal was pottering around the room.
She heard him mutter something which sounded very much like: "Wheres the darn hairbrush?"
'At any rate Micheal's behaving like Britney Spears just before she has to film a music video.' Sydney thought irritated.
She sat up in bed and pointed to the bathroom.
"The hair accessories are usually in the bathroom. . " she cut of abruptly as she stared at Micheal's pyjamas.
'God does he have to wear that?' Sydney thought with a sinking feeling.
Micheal was wearing a shorts that he had long time ago confessed was actually a birthday gift from his mom.
It was soft satin and was blue in colour with pictures of small teddybears and the words:
"I Still Miss Home" embroidered every few centimetres apart.
Sydney use to be very fond of it because he had always looked so cute. . .And vulnerable in it to her. .
Actually that was kinda how he was looking right now. . .
She squeezed her eyes shut and then snapped it open abruptly.
"Take that thing off." she commanded.
Micheal's eyes widened in shock.
"Syd. . What do you. . "
Sydney rolled her eyes.
"I didnt Mean it like that Romeo boy. I mean change it."
He glared at her.
"Excuse me but since when do you have the right to order me what to wear to bed!?And anyway i like these" he said defiantly.
Ok. He knew he was being a bit childish but he was secretly pleased that his dressing had obviously touched a nerve for her. . .
She glared back at him.
He did have a point. .
"Ok fine. You can sleep in the bed if you'll change out of THAT." She eventually conceded.
A smile broke out onto his face as he hurried back to the bathroom.
She settled back against the pillows with a groan.
Dammit. He had gotten his way. He was seriously beginning to resemble a annoying wife to Sydney.
She felt the mattress decompress as he settled down.
A mischievious smile touched her lips as she purposely pulled the entire comforter and sheet away onto her side of the bed.
"Sydney! For heavens sake! You cant do that!" he half shouted frustrated as he pulled the sheet back and in the process ended up pulling it away from her.
She glared ferociously and yanked it back.
It soon turned into a all out war and he eventually sat up and faced her.
"Why the hell do you have to be so difficult!" he yelled as she also sat up and faced him.
"And why do you have to be such a total bastard!" she yelled back her fists clenched.
Their faces were now just inches apart, the air between them crackling with pent up energy and frustration.
"I really dont understand you Syd." he snapped shaking his head.
"I dont know why the hell you gave up on me and married that blonde witch!" she snapped back.
His face crumpled at that.
"Sydney. . Im sorry please. . ."
he tried to talk but she was turning away so he grabbed her wrists and tried to stop her.
She twisted in his grasp as he pinned her to the bed and Micheal knew she couldnt be making that big an effort to escape his hold because if she was he would be lying on the floor in the other side of the room by now knowing her strength.
"Syd. . .You have to let me explain. . I never loved her."
"Then why did you marry her!" she screamed twisting.
"I know it was stupid! I admitted that already! But Sydney. . .I never stopped loving you. . .I swear." his voice had dropped to a whisper and and she stared into his deep green eyes mesmerised.
Without another word she reached for him and kissed him furiously, her hands burying themselves in his soft hair.
He moaned softly as she ran her hands down his chest and he returned the favour by raining kisses down her jaw and neck.
"I never stopped loving you. . " she murmured as she reached down to pull of his shorts.
He pulled off her cami sighing in pure delight as he kissed the soft skin between her breasts.
He abruptly pulled away and stared deeply into her beautiful brown eyes.
Her soft pink lips were plump from his attack on them and it took all the will power he had to not capture her lips again. . . But he had to ask her this one question. . .
"Syd. . .Are you sure about this . .I mean i dont want you to hate me in the morning. . " he began uncertainly.
Sydney rolled her eyes.
"Do i look like the kind of girl who would have any regrets the morning after?" she asked.
He smiled. "No." he said gently placing a kiss on her nose and Sydney finally let her heart guide her . . .
Nadia's shoulders were slumped as she walked down the hotel corridor with Eric.
She was still reeling from her yelling match with Sydney.
"Hey its okay Nads. . The first time i had to shoot someone who wasnt actually threatening me i . . Well i chickened out as well . . ." Eric confessed.
Nadia looked up at him.
"Really?" she asked hopefully.
She had been really feeling down. . .
Eric nodded. "Yeah . .There was this guy who responsible for the death of many innocent people. . And i had him at gunpoint. . .But i just froze." Nadia smiled feeling slightly reassured as she unlocked the door to her hotel suite.
She waved to Weiss goodbye and stepped in.
The moment she stepped in she closed the door and rested her head against the cool door feeling utterly exhausted.
"Rough night?" a voice asked her and she spun around.
Sark sat on her couch smirking at her.
She lunged at him clawing his face. . .And then fell back shocked.
"Youre real. . ." She whispered.
"I thought i was hallucinating. . "
He raised his eyebrows.
"Oh im real . .And i didnt know you hallucinate about me Nadia. . "
"If youre real then what the hell are you doing in my room!" Nadia yelled.
Sydney awoke and luxirously stretched in Micheal's arms.
This felt so right. She thought dreamily.
Just then her phone began to ring and she groaned.
Knowing she couldnt ignore it she gingerly left the bed and stumbled over to her bag to retrieve her cellular.
"Sydney." she answered sleepily.
"Syd. . Im sorry for calling at this hour. . ." it was Danny.
Sydney felt her face flush with guilt as she glanced at Micheal.
Her life was seriously beginning to resemble a soap opera plot. . She had just climbed out of bed with one guy and had her so called boyfriend on the phone now. . .
"Hey. . .Its kinda late. . ." Sydney said softly.
"I know. . Its just theres something i really needed to ask you. . .And i just couldnt wait so uh. . ."
"Danny. . What is it?" she sighed really not wanting to talk right now.
Danny cleared his throat nervously.
"Sydney. . My sweet Sydney. . Will you marry me?"

:D had to leave you with that one! Please Review.

Back