You've just won the lottery . . .

Azhria Lilu

Captain
(and you're the only winner) what's the first thing you do?

I'd book a month (or two) at Disneyland, Florida - all inclusive - and probably look at emigrating to the US as well.

I buy a German automobile or five. That's all I need to be happy :smiley:

Maybe a mail-order Russian bride as well, after buying a certain someone's book on how to do so. :P

Depends on amount...
Agreed. The amount would certainly set up boundaries.
--------------------

I'd emigrate to the US. Buy a nice house in a smaller community where I would live. Would probably buy a apartment in the city as well for when I felt like being there. Then I'd work on doing whatever I want to do. Play around with day-trading and the stock market. Probably start my own company up again, sponsor some projects by young entrepreneurs and engage in some charity. Live life the way I want it to, take day by day. Go on vacation etc...

I wouldn't bother coming to the UK.. we all want to leave :D
That one is more because I want to try and locate my biological father. It's a long shot but I want to try and at least see the man that conceived me once. Introduce myself. He doesn't even know I exist though.

That's depressing, Martin.
I suppose it could be perceived as such but don't get me wrong. I love my adoptive parents, and I've never known anything else but I'd like to find my biological father if possible. I never got the chance with my biological mother. Once I decided I was going to get around to it I found out she have been reported missing and is even on Interpol's (for missing people) watch list since 2010. Now that is depressing. I always thought I had all the time in the world with that one since the identity and address was known on that one.

I would pay off my parents mortgage/debts, and make sure my mother who has COPD never had to work another day, let alone night shifts like she currently does. Obviously making sure they were pampered in the process.

As for me? Once I'd got over the trigger happy flying and holidays, settle down and likely run some kind of online empire. Then I might get to be Azhria Lilu 's boss :P

I would buy the company I work for and then fire everyone..

Seriously I would pay off every debt I have...buy houses for all my family and then go in the 'Lottery Winner Protection Program'. First thing I would do is go as far off the grid as possible. I would like to keep working - sounds stupid, but I really love what I do.

I would have to make a bucket list, but one thing I would HAVE to do is visit every European castle I could....then maybe buy one

I would buy the company I work for and then fire everyone..

Seriously I would pay off every debt I have...buy houses for all my family and then go in the 'Lottery Winner Protection Program'. First thing I would do is go as far off the grid as possible. I would like to keep working - sounds stupid, but I really love what I do.

I would have to make a bucket list, but one thing I would HAVE to do is visit every European castle I could....then maybe buy one
I live in the grounds of one, it's resident only access though. You could rent an apartment there I suppose...

It would depend on the amount. If it came out to be something huge like 50 million I'd quit my job, pay all my debt, and vacation for a few months while my new house is being built. Don't know where I'd want it, though.

Back