Zelda: Twilight Princess for GC movie

That was awesome. Not too sure about those digital looking critters and the portal. Link looks badass as a wolf but that guy that rides him looks really goofy. I would vote just Link as a wolf but they always have to do something akward. Hope it makes sense.

Do people finally talk? I mean with voices? Possibly from the vid it seems.

The game looks good, but after Ocarina of Time. I just got out of the Zelda series. Hopefully this can spark my new intrest in this game. To relate Zelda to Hero's Journey. I hope Simutronics takes the ideas of puzzles, and unique boss mobs into effect.

I'd have to agree with you on it being not Zelda. It just doesn't fit it. It actually seems as if Zelda is going away from itself.

Who doesn't remember N64's Zelda: Ocarina of Time? They modelled him a little older than the typical Link, and now for the GC they are aging him yet a little more. I think it is wise to keep him closer to his target market of gamers, seeing as they are aging as well. After all, would Rugrats be successful if they never followed it with Rugrats: Growing Up? Compare for yourself, they are very similar.

197771_20030620_screen016.jpg

920769_20050516_screen006.jpg

This is a gaming family, so we of course follow Zelda. Kids love it, we adults enjoy it. Looking foward to the new one.

The Link model is ok, it's the only thing in that trailer that reminded me of the older games. Color sheme and the whole style of the environment just seems wrong for me.

Back