Zombie fans rejoice!

Well today, a prestige/hardened addition for Black Ops was announced in a video:

In the description it states that both Prestige and Hardened will receive four extra Coop maps to play. A few people from the website I'm a member of (Call of Duty Zombies) called game-stop and asked them what is included in the special editions. They stated four extra zombie maps. I called too, they said the same.

So I believe that all you zombie fans can rejoice now! Its official! (Although I actually knew before all you guys did, ask me for zombie info).

Umm...I learned on kindergarden a little say that says "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" so keep that in mind everyone or at least keep it in the debates.

And I am not surprised and neither should you be considering nazi zombies was such a colossal hit.

Zombies, is the GREATEST thing about Cod. No doubt. and i was having trouble deciding if I should buy black ops this year or not, but now i might even have to buy the hardened edition because i love zombies that much..

i just realized halo reach has zombie game mode build into it so who really care bout a half rate game that treyarch is making because they did not mess up world at war enough they need to ruin the game series forever

well i am right i am not saying that zombies in COD are bad all i am saying is that is all black ops has going for it and no one really knows if they have it i mean have they made a video on weather or not they have it no and it more then likely wont have it what are they going to use as zombies Al Queda? they look a bit too much like normal civies to me and i am saying this from the perspective of a army soldier who will be leaving for that place soon it is a bad idea i mean if our relationship with that country aint bad enough now we have a game about killing their own people just for fun?and if they bring back nazi zombies what happens then like OMG how they get there? there always has to be story behind it like in WaW WW2 perfectly understandable but not in this one although the RC car does look cool it is going to be for noobs and even the theater mode they have had a while to work on it yes but bungie's had 3 years and two games to perfect the theater mode and from what i can guess it will more or less be a carbon copy of halo 3s and reach's theater mode. so that what i have to say i am not saying it is going to be bad or good i am just saying zombies is all the series has for it when treyarch is in charge.

well i am right i am not saying that zombies in COD are bad all i am saying is that is all black ops has going for it and no one really knows if they have it i mean have they made a video on weather or not they have it no and it more then likely wont have it what are they going to use as zombies Al Queda? they look a bit too much like normal civies to me and i am saying this from the perspective of a army soldier who will be leaving for that place soon it is a bad idea i mean if our relationship with that country aint bad enough now we have a game about killing their own people just for fun?and if they bring back nazi zombies what happens then like OMG how they get there? there always has to be story behind it like in WaW WW2 perfectly understandable but not in this one although the RC car does look cool it is going to be for noobs and even the theater mode they have had a while to work on it yes but bungie's had 3 years and two games to perfect the theater mode and from what i can guess it will more or less be a carbon copy of halo 3s and reach's theater mode. so that what i have to say i am not saying it is going to be bad or good i am just saying zombies is all the series has for it when treyarch is in charge.

/facepalm

First of all, the game is set in the Cold War, and Treyarch has developed there own fictional story line for it.

Second of all, we were talking about zombies here. Not the RC Car or theater mode. Seriously do some research before you try to 'own' me in a post of yours, and also, you are fighting against Spetsnaz (from what I've heard). Now seriously, GTFO man.

wait sorry i got mixed up with medal of honor don't i feel stupid sorry to many war game come out at once makes me confused. i aplogize for all the middle east felgercarb. still zombies is all it has for is and i have yet to see any trailers with them and i have not read any direct statements from them saying that there will be but i just hope for the sake of the game it does so there may be one shining bright spot in this

wait sorry i got mixed up with medal of honor don't i feel stupid sorry to many war game come out at once makes me confused. i aplogize for all the middle east felgercarb. still zombies is all it has for is and i have yet to see any trailers with them and i have not read any direct statements from them saying that there will be but i just hope for the sake of the game it does so there may be one shining bright spot in this

It's all good.

Eh Now that i look at it more Black OPS is NOTHING compared to Reach and Bad Company 2 Reach has zombies and Bad Company has a better game engine granted there is no blood on walls but you get to blow up a hell of a lot more felgercarb in that game then you do in cod games

Back