Zombie Survival Guide Graphic Novel forthcoming!

AlexM

Scout
This is from Amazon UK:

"They have attacked Roman armies. The French Foreign Legion. Even prehistoric man. The undead have been a threat to humankind for millennia, and the living must always fight to survive. They're coming. And they're hungry. This gruesome graphic novel chronicles the most notorious undead outbreaks in history. Recorded attacks includes eye-popping artwork from Avatar Press (publisher of Alan Moore, Frank Miller, Garth Ennis, and George A. Romero's "Night of the Living Dead") and frighteningly beautiful splash pages packed with action, swords, gore, and, of course, hoards of drooling, walking, reanimated corpses hungry for live flesh. Those who don't learn from zombie history are condemned to repeat it."

supossedly this will see a bookshelf in early '09
Also, World War z will be a film in 2010 and the script is being penned by J. Michael Strazcynski (i probably mispelled that) of babylon 5 fame. Also he wrote a big chunk of the marvel Comics 'Civil war ' event and lots of other comics.

I'm thinking a 'zombie survival' guide could double as a 'corporate management survival' guide as well. :D

corporate management- good one.
ive never read simon pegs guide. i just was in borders and saw an anthology called the living dead. it features ZF by clive barker, neil gaiman, joe hill and many others. these are mostly old stories. but i think the point of this anth. is to showcase zombie stories by prominent authors. to be fair, gaimans story 'Bitter Grounds' deals with voodoo zombies

Back