zOMg!!1!!2 I WaNt in BETa!!!1!!2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaraeth

Cadet
First off... glad you noticed the topic :cool: Now that it has grabbed your attention, let me help those of us seeking to get into the beta...

1. We don't know when beta will be starting.

2. If we do find out, those of us in the know, may be silenced by an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) should Simu slap one on the HJ testers.

3. Not everyone will get into beta at the same time. Some folks, will get in early, some will get in just before the game goes gold (gets put out for the general public, made live). Some folks may not get in at all.

4. How do you get into beta? Become a regular poster on these forums, and a regular within the HJ player community. Frosty may want to hit me, but... suffice it to say... poke your head over at HeroEngine - Welcome to HeroEngine!, register there, say hi... gawk at the bad forums they have, and come back here and post like mad, but keep it on topic (right Daax? hehe)

5. When we know when beta is, and when we're allowed to post the information, we will do so right here. This topic will be made sticky, and locked so that only Frosty & the moderators can post news about Beta information as we are updated.

6. Feel free to discuss your yearning desire to get into the beta here.

Stay informed, keep watching this post :smiley:

Your humble servant & mod,

~ Jaraeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back