Comedy Zoolander (2001)

Title: Zoolander

Tagline: 3% Body Fat. 1% Brain Activity.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Ben Stiller

Cast: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Christine Taylor, Will Ferrell, Milla Jovovich, Jerry Stiller, David Duchovny, Jon Voight, Judah Friedlander, Nathan Lee Graham, Alexandre Manning, Asio Highsmith, Alexander Skarsgård, Donald Trump, Christian Slater, Tom Ford, Cuba Gooding Jr., Steve Kmetko, Tommy Hilfiger, Natalie Portman, Lenny Kravitz, Gwen Stefani, Heidi Klum, Mark Ronson, Paris Hilton, David Bowie, Tyson Beckford, Fred Durst, Lance Bass, Lil' Kim, Garry Shandling, Stephen Dorff, Sandra Bernhard, Claudia Schiffer, Veronica Webb, Lukas Haas, Carmen Kass, Frankie Rayder, Matt Levin, Justin Theroux, Andy Dick, Woodrow Asai, Andrew Wilson, Vikram Chatwal, Kashana, Jonah Luber, Michael McAlpin, Ève Salvail, Shavo Odadjian, Eliot Johnson, Richard Gladys, Amy Stiller, John Vargas, Jennifer Coolidge, Tony Kanal, Endre Hules, Nora Dunn, Ric Pipino, Jerry Stahl, Jennifer McComb, Johann Urb, Luc Commeret, Herb Lieberz, Zoya, Colin McNish, Darren Copeland, Richard Stanley, Shabazz Richardson, Rohan Quine, Svetlana, Eric Winzenreid, Charles Brame, James Marsden, Rudy Segura, Randall Slavin, Patton Oswalt, Irina Pantaeva, Stan Chu, Kum Ming Ho, Theo Kogan, Lam Bor, Angel 11:11, Luther Creek, Dechen Thurman, Kenny Max, Kina, David Pressman, Godfrey, Taj Crown, Richie Rich, King, Frederic Fekkai, Kevyn Aucoin, Boris Kachscovsky, Mitch Winston, Mason Webb, Alexa Nikolas, Victoria Beckham, Gavin Rossdale, Winona Ryder, Vince Vaughn, Billy Zane, Fabio, Klara Landrat, Amanda Lepore, Tina Casciani, Paulo Pascoal

Release: 2001-09-28

Runtime: 90

Plot: Clear the runway for Derek Zoolander, VH1's three-time male model of the year. His face falls when hippie-chic Hansel scooters in to steal this year's award. The evil fashion guru Mugatu seizes the opportunity to turn Derek into a killing machine. It's a well-designed conspiracy and only with the help of Hansel and a few well-chosen accessories like Matilda can Derek make the world safe for male models everywhere.
Zoolander (2001)

i luved this movie even though a lotta people said it was stupid but i thought it was HILARIOUS :lol: me n my best friends quote it all the time!! if u haven't seen it i think u should!!!

i love it. i'm in college and all of my friends quote it all the time...maybe we're a little immature but no, i like to think of zoolander as a timeless classic!

It was a pretty funny movie. I think that to me, the thing that made the movie funny was the fact that Eric Zoolander was so dumb.

OMG! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST MOVIE EVER! i know more of this movie than any other movie i've seen.

"Male modeling is a precious commodity. Rufus, Minkus, and Brint were like brothers to me. And I dont mean like actual brothers but the way black people use it, i think its more meaningful that way. Although we have chiseled abs, and extremely good looking facial features, it doues not mean that we too cannot die in a freak gasoline fight accident....Oh hey Matilda, i thought you came to tell me what a bad eugooglizer I was."

"A what?"

"A eugooglizer, or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogly was?"

lol, a eugoogly. I loved that part.

And did anyone see the promos on the dvd? The one part where he sits up in bed really fast and smokes his head, my friend and I watched that for every promo they had, and cracked up laughing every time. That was such a great movie.

the_alliance said:
Oh hey Matilda, i thought you came to tell me what a bad eugooglizer I was."

"A what?"

"A eugooglizer, or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogly was?"
thats one of the funniest parts of the movie, and "what is this, a center for ants?" "SUPRISE" when they are in the mine thingy. "*cough cough* i think im gettin the black lung pop" LOL i could go on fore ever but i won't haha. . . now like a lotta the things i say i sound like Zoolander i guess b/c i have seen it like a million times

yeah, and then there was the walk off and Owen Wilson pulls underwear out of his pants and then Zoolander says, "Thank God I wore underwear today."

and then the part before the walk off where Derek is talkn to this girl and he says, "I gotta go pee, but I would really like to finish talking about our conversation when I get back." and then he bumps into Hansel and then talk and then Derek says, "Sorry you didn't book the Derelicte campaign." Hansel: "I haven't even heard of it."
Derek: You know, Mugatu's new campaign. Sorry you didn't book it."
Hansel: "Well you and your campaign can Dere-lick my balls."
Derek: I can Dere-lick my own bals, thank you very much." :lol:

yeah the walk off is funny the whole movie is FUNNY!! but when we have recess i know its hard to believe im in the 8th grade and we have recess hehe but any ways me and my friends were bored so we did the walk off its was hilarious the only thing we couldn't pull off was pulling out the underwear part lol :lol:

I became... bulemic you can read minds. Does anyone remember thst part. Well I love that movie its so funny. The first time I saw it I iwas laughing every 5 seconds :D

thats one of the best parts on the movie i laugh my ass off at that part. .and when he is in the mine shaft working with his dad *SUPRISE* and *Who am I* HAHAHA those parts are hilarious along with other parts but it would take up a whole pg to list them i miss that movie i haven't seen it in a long time :(