Fantasy Zoombies (2016)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: Zoombies

Tagline: Uncaged, Undead

Genre: Science Fiction, Action, Horror

Director: Glenn Miller

Cast: Ione Butler, Andrew Asper, Aaron Groben, LaLa Nestor, Kim Nielsen, Marcus Anderson, Brianna Joy Chomer, Michael Delgado, Jennifer Titus, Kaiwi Lyman, William McMichael, Reuben Uy, Isaac Anderson, Tammy Klein, Cedric Jonathan, Joe Conti, Noa Pharaoh, Ivan Djurovic

Release: 2016-04-29

Runtime: 90

Plot: When a strange virus quickly spreads through a safari park and turns all the zoo animals undead, those left in the park must stop the creatures before they escape and zombify the whole city.
Zoombies (2016)

First thing I want you to notice is that I tabbed this as FANTASY. Even tho the zoombie outbreak is from a medical chemical FUBAR and could, I repeat, could be considered science fiction in SyFy's classification of the genre, this is not science fiction. To be accurate, we would need a BAD MOVIES tab for just about any Asylum production. That being said, I had to watch this. See, I have this sickness where I need to view bad movies from time to time. And Yes, THIS IS A BAD MOVIE! LOL

First off let me rate the movie on a scale of 10...this is maybe a 2 out of 10. Maybe...
Thanx for letting me get that out there...

Now, as for the movie. The CGI is really bad, I mean bad as worse than the graphics for The Mind's Eye. The acting is at the calibur of a high school drama class and the execution of a possibly cool subject is flat out terrible.

Don't let the trailer fool you, this movie is bad.

Now if you have a bucket list that includes seeing a giraffe eat someone then for sure, have at it. The best thing about this movie is the satisfaction you get when someone meets a munch. But if you are drunk and not paying attention it works for a background distraction to keep your party concentrating on the here and now.

Now, I don't usually go into this much depth when telling you about movies but if you have ANY standards at all, pass this one by. Anyone remember the c-rap called Atlantic Rim? Yeah, this is worse.