Not a Bug [BUG] Uninstalling a game causes game links to get confused.

I installed the latest version and everything worked pretty much as expected. I played the games and Asteroids worked fine.

Then I installed 4 more games to test with. One of them was a western shootout game. When it didn't report the score, I deleted it through the admincp.

Now, if I select Asteroids, it starts the old, deleted game. Admincp shows Asteroids is still linked asteroids.swf.

I'm not sure where to look, especially since I have the arcade files in two different places (due to an earlier erroneous upload, I think)

EDIT: Deleting and re-adding the Asteroids game fixed the problem. Now clicking on Asteroids, starts Asteroids.

Yeah having 2 different places is a problem. If you mess up the first your best to start all over. I'll see about fixing that, if you could attach the western shootout game so I can test with it and get a fix.

I don't think it has anything to do with the game that was installed. I plan on doing some cleanup when the new version is out.

I've tried installing many other games - not sure if they are iPb games or what the problem is. What is a v32 game? Will those work? When I install other games, either the score does not report and the game hangs, or I get a security error.

LOL I don't want the game as I think its the game, I want the game so I can replicate the samething and fix it. :P

Shoot Out attached

Can you tell me what the correct file structure of the arcade is now, so I can delete the extraneous files?

Attachments

• shootout.rar
    74.1 KB · Views: 68
I've tried to replicate this and couldn't. I suspect this may have been caused by using the "back" button when editing games, since I've noticed it switching to a different game when deleting and then using the back button.

Back