Jack and Sloane

Would Jack really kill Sloane (despite the threats) if he had the chance (he has and didn't)?

• Yes, he'd fry him good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but humanely

• No, not unless he had to

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No, deep down he likes Sloane

• Total voters
i was thinking about how Sloane took that bullet for Jack and how Jack kept Sloane alive after he was injected, and all those other Jack/Sloane moments and it seems like deep down they have a friendship. I could be wrong, what do you think?

I think Sloane would be wise to avoid antagonizing Jack ever again. I should think Jack would be absolutely fed up with Sloane's lies and manipulation by now. I'm not so sure Sloane would survive another encounter with his one-time friend. I voted that Jack would "fry him good," as the poll puts it. ^_^

Eh, he let a perfectly good chance pass by . . . he not only preserved Sloane's life, but he let him get away. That doesn't mean they're friends, but it means that Jack at least has a need to keep him alive, at least for the time being. ;)

I chose "No, not unless he had to" Jack isn't friends with Sloane. Although jack wouldn't kill Sloane for no reason.

I dont think Jack will check his schedule one day and think "Oh hey, I have a free hour after lunch, how about I kill Sloane today?"

I voted "No, not unless he has to" ;)

I voted not unless he had to, because SpyDaddy isn't a cold-blooded killer...exactly. It's confusing. But that's what I love about this show (well that and the people in it!)

This makes me think of ep After Six. When Jack goes to see Sloane, he seems sorry about the assassination attempt. It made me wonder if he is starting to see Sloane as a friend again. Then when Lauren framed Sloane, and Jack was sent to arrest him, Jack seemed to not like that either. He didn't seem to enjoy having to arrest Sloane. He was even willing to ask favors to find out info on the Trust. We all know that in this business, it isn't good owing someone favors.

Arvin and Sloane used to be very good friends, maybe even best of friends. They have so much history that it is probably hard not to have some feelings towards each other. Sloane sees Jack as his best friend. probably his only friend now that Emily is gone. Does Jack have any friends? Sloane may be the only person close to it. I don't know. It's too early for me to think straight, haha!

I think that Jack would like Sloane in prison more than dead, where he can be of use to the CIA :torch: Then Sloane has to suffer being locked up and that can be more rewarding for Jack, especially if Jack has Nadia then to use :sly:

I also think Sloane is needed by Jack somehow. I can't explain, I just do :light:

Really S3 was so confusing even JJ probably doesn't know what was going on with plot and their characters, so how are we to know? :confused:

I think that Jack would only kill Sloane if he thought he would hurt himself or Sydney, most of all, Sydney. Even after Jack found out about Sloane's afair with Sydney's mom, Jack was still more than fair to him and gives him more chances than other people will. I dont think Jack will ever completely trust Sloane, but I believe there can be a friendship there. I mean they are in the CIA, can you really ever trust anyone 100%?????

I think Jack hates Sloane in a lot of ways, but still thinks of him as his best friend. He would kill him if he had to though.

Jack concern is all about Syd, Jack is happy is Sydney is, and he dosn't rest until she is. So he will defently kill Sloane if he had to save Sydney or something.

I don't know if they are friends in the 21st century, but once upon time they were very close friends. Jack is a loyal man. I think he hopes that the man he knew years ago will return. If he can still love Irina after her betrayal of him, why can't he be a friend to Sloane, given his conversion?

BristowDefender said:
I don't know if they are friends in the 21st century, but once upon time they were very close friends.  Jack is a loyal man.  I think he hopes that the man he knew years ago will return.
[post="1486699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was thinking the same thing. At one time they were friends, I think that stopped with Sloane recruited Sydney. I'm not sure if he has forgiven him for that. I don't think that Jack would kill anyone unless he had to.

I don't think Jack would kill Sloane unless he had to.

If Sloane would do any harm to Sydney, I can really imagine Jack torture Sloane to death but he wouldn't do it to just do it (like Sydney would. ;) )

Back