Michelle

thank goodness!!!! family reunion!!! i knew michelle wouldn't be shot! told you so.

what's gonna happen now? will syd really want her children to stay spies? will they live happily ever after? i doubt that.
will the kids move in with mummy and daddy?

Okay, last chapter of Michelle, but hopefully the sequel will be posted soon (or at least it will be when I get off my @$$ and start writing)

Alias Fan Gillian - I wouldn't be too glad if I were you :Ph34r:

aliasgirl89 - but how long will they stay together?

YoungStarsOwner - :blush:

amisha - :lol: Hmm, let's see: can't answer the first question, maybe to the second, a definite no to the third, and you'll see the answer for the fourth soon!

aliasjunkie4ever - *picks up aliasjunkie4ever from the floor* you don't want to miss this chapter, trust me!

Epilogue:

“You ready?” I asked, turning back to face Will.

“Since when am I not ready?” He replied with a lop-sided grin. “On second thoughts, you’d better not answer that!” He interrupted just as I had opened my mouth to say something. We were standing on the threshold of what would soon be our house; mom’s, dad’s, Will’s and mine.

“OK, OK, I get it!” I said, laughing as I turned the door handle and opened the door.

“Wow,” I muttered, standing in the middle of the door way. The walls of the hall were a pale, mint green, a few paintings on the wall, one of which I recognized. Walking over to it, I immediately saw why.

“Hey, Will, come over and have a look at this.” I called, motioning for him to walk over. Taking pride of place in the centre of the wall was a painting of all four of us, identical to the photograph I had.

“Interesting,” Will replied, getting a mischievous glint in his eyes. “The TV’s mine!” He suddenly yelled, running into the living room and grabbing the remote, setting it to a music channel and jacking the volume up high.

“I’ll get you for that someday, William Vaughn!” I yelled at him over the noise, my hand clasped to my ears to try and block out the sound.

“What? This is payback for South Africa!” He replied, a cocky grin on his face. I made as if I was simply going to walk away to have a look at the rest of the house before I turned around and threw his bag at him.

“Yeah, well, I’m going out. You can clear all of this stuff away!” I said over my shoulder as I slammed the door.

“How is everything?”

“Everything is going according to plan. There is nothing to worry about.”

hey babe! great chapter! living together. so cute!
what's going on?
who was talking to who?
is vaughn still evil?
or was it sarkie?
was he spying on them?
what's the name of the sequel?
when will it be up?
it better be up soon.

btw. hanna, u live in london right? did u hear that sky 1 and channel 5 both said they had no plans of showing S3 of alias? how awful is that???!!!!

amisha
xxx

did u hear that sky 1 and channel 5 both said they had no plans of showing S3 of alias? how awful is that???!!!!

WHAT?! Channel five confirmed, when they bought season 2, that they had bought season 3 as well! Lying ba****ds

Oh, the name of the Sequel is 'Transmutation', dunno when it'll be up though, still trying to figure out how to start it :blush:

so there is still something that confused me and that was about Will, was he working with someone in South Africa, why was he acting all weird or something, i can't remember now what it was all about, i'd have to go back and read the chapters but not now i am going to bed.
lol
Great job Please PM me for the sequel~
E

Back