No Red Carpet?

I'm seriously in shock right now. I can't believe this. How could they do that?!? Yes, we're getting ready to go to war, but we have been for MONTHS! The Red Carpet, to me, is the best part of the Oscars! I love seeing what everybody's wearing, and hearing the interviews. And I know it's not that big of a deal, but it's a tradition, and now, more than any other time, people take comfort in familiarity. This is the time, more than any other, when they shouldn't screw with stuff like this. I'm really depressed now. And very angry. :( :angry:

Azalea said:
I'm seriously in shock right now. I can't believe this. How could they do that?!? Yes, we're getting ready to go to war, but we have been for MONTHS! The Red Carpet, to me, is the best part of the Oscars! I love seeing what everybody's wearing, and hearing the interviews. And I know it's not that big of a deal, but it's a tradition, and now, more than any other time, people take comfort in familiarity. This is the time, more than any other, when they shouldn't screw with stuff like this. I'm really depressed now. And very angry. :( :angry:
i know!! i feel the same me n my firends and my teacher haha were talkin bout how stupid that was and its like the best part of the Oscars!!! im so angry :angry: :angry:

well...i guess i can see how celebrities wouldn't be in much of a mood to talk about their gowns and hair and other frivolous things with war going on. but still... i'll miss the red carpet. :confused:

I was deeply upset when I heard about this last night. I love watching the awards but the red carpet arrivals were ALWAYS my favorite, with any awards show. It just seems weird not to have it there!!

Imagine how Joan Rivers must feel! She's out of a job for this one!

Yeah, I know, I was thinking that this is the only time in my life when I can actually say I'm going to miss Joan and Melissa Rivers. How often does that happen? ^_^

im in complete amazement, i mean the red carpet all that signifies and represents hollywood glamour and the movies, i mean the oscars and red carpet go hand in hand, what am i going to do, i cant possibly see every single gown while they are sitting down can i?!(sorry this is coming from a major fashion freak/shopaholic!) but i can understand yes they want it to be seriuos, yes they want it to be very safe and be on watch, but the red carpet?!

Back