The love above all loves

s.a.b.

Cadet
Hi. Here it is my first fic. I don't own alias or any of the characters except Aaron thanks please R& R
Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Syd POV

I never thought my life would be like this, I"m 26 yrs old an I have a son named Aaron. Now don't get me wrong he's the best thing that has ever happened to me but I've always had this dream that I would be married to the man of my dreams, and then we would have kids, but it didn't turn out that way.

I thought my dream would cone true, I was dating the guy I thought I'd waited my whole life for, Danny. He was perfect in every way to me, that was untill I found out that I was pregnant.

* Flashback*

" Oh my God!" I exclaimed from my apartment bathroom. A few seconds later I heard my roomate Francie running down the hall to my aid.

"Syd are you ok in there?" she asked through the door her voice full of concern. Truthfully I didn't know if I was ok or even if I was going to be ok, but I knew that I needed my best friend.
I opened the door and francie's mouth dropped in awe at the stick I was holding.

" Is that what I think it is?" She asked her voice barely above a whisper. I looked down at the test and nodded.
" Who's is it? Is it Michael's? Please say it's Michael's!" she ranted. I looked at her with my famous, 'Are you kidding me ' look.

" Francie, I'm not even dating Michael so how could it be his?" I questioned with a little sarcasm evident in my voice.

" I know that I just wanted it to be anyone's but Danny's." she spat her voice dripping with disdain.
I sighed and continued into a conversation that we've had to many times to count.

" Fran, I know you don't like Danny but could you not insult him in front of me please." I pleaded.
she whined but complied seeing as i'm her best friend and everything.

" So when are you going to tell him?" she asked
" I don't know there is no point in waitng untill the baby is born, so I might as well tell him now." I said as I grabbed my keys and headed for the door.

" Syd.. " fran called from behind me." I just want you to know that whatever happens I will be here for you throughout this pregnancy." she said as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

" Thanks fran that means alot to me.. Well I guess I should get going. Bye fran"
" Bye Syd , good luck."

As I pulled up to Danny's apartment I had to regain the courage to do what I came to do.
" This is it. " I said as i knocked on the door.

" Hey Syd!" he said as he kissed me
" Hi" I said my voice barely auidible
" Everything ok?" he asked. I nodded
" Yeah everything is fine I just came to tell you something..I'm uhh.. i'm pp.I'm pregnant."
Now I was expecting shouthing, yelling anything but silence which is exactly what I got.

" DDanny?" I studdered
" Are you sure." I nodded. " Wow um I just um don't ... pregnant huh? I'm just going to need a while"

" Sure take as much time as you need. just call me ok?" I said as I got up to leave

*End Flashback*

And that was five years ago and I haven't seen or spoken to him since.

End of chapter 1

So tell me what you think love it or hate it!
And here is a pick of Syd's son Aaron
little-boy_outlined.jpg

OO interesting!!!
-OK here's what I hope is gonna happen: Since Danny is basically a jerk....I'm hopin' Syd and Vaughn got drunk one night...so the boy is really Vaughn's!!! :angelic:
-Can't wait to find out more!!!
Could you please add me to the PM list!!! :D

hi guys here's chapter 2 thanks for the good reviews i will send out pm's when i figure out how to use themany help would be greatly appreciated.
enjoy

CHAPTER 2
Vaughn POV

" Go! Go! Go! " I shouted from the stands as the L.A Kings left wing Jeff Cowan got a fast break on the ice and was now one on one with the goalie, " Yeah, Go! Go!" said Aaron's little voice above me. It has become a tradition that every time we're at a game he sits on my shoulders due to the fact that he is short and can't see over the standing fans.

" Oh man did you see that Mike he just scored a goal!" Aaron yelled with alot of enthusiasm.
" Yeah I saw it creepy!" I said as I called him by the nickname I've had for him since he was born.

" Hey Mike you should bring 'The Kid ' along more often I think he's good luck" yelled my best friend Eric over the crowd, I gave him a strange look, " No seriously we're actually 'Mopping The floor' with Atlanta and they creamed us last time."
I chuckled , " Yeah I'll think about that" I said as I looked at Syd who like the rest of us was on her feet cheering and yelling
" You having a good time Syd?" I asked hoping that she was

" Yeah I am, I'm having a great time espeacially looking at you and Aaron yelling. Oh yeah you two look Adorable in your matching Kings outfits!" she said as she laughed.
" Thanks Syd! I said not able to control my chuckling

" Mommy may I get some nachos?" Aaron asked putting on his cute ' you can't say no to me face'
" Yeah sure buddy come on." syd said reaching for him.
" I'll take him Syd." I said as I brought him down from my shoulders, " You sure?"

" Yeah. We'll be back in a few." I said as I picked Aaron up in my arms

As I was walking with Aaron my thoughts drifted to a person who has been on my mind alot lately. Syd.
We've known each other since we were 6 yrs old and I've been in love with her since I was twelve, but i've never had the courage to tell her how I felt. I mean in middle school all the way through high school she was the girl all the guys wanted to go out with, and I wanted her to be mine so bad. BUT, I wasn't necessarily all that attractive in my teen yrs I didn't have my first girlfriend untill I was in college. Even though she knew all these guys liked her she didn't let it go to her head and she reamained thr most down to earth person i have ever known which is part of the reason I love her .

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Aaron tapped me on my shoulder to tell me we were next in line

SYD POV

" Hey syd there is francie!" said my sister nadia
" hey you guys!" she said cheerfully we all greeted her with similar remarks

" Guys this is Samantha she works with me at the resturaunt. Sam this is Eric, that's nadia and that's my best friend Sydney." she said pointing to us as she introduced us. " Hey syd where is Aaron and michael?" She asked, " They went to go get some nachos, they should be back soon." and just as the words came out of my mouth they appeared
" Hey we're back!" michael said as he got Aaron situated with his nachos

" Oh my god francie who's the hottie with the little cutie." she said not thinking anyone heard.
" Oh that's michael and that's syd's son Aaron" francie answered wondering what was going on in sam's head
" Oh are they together, or does he have a girlfriend?"
" no on both accounts." fran answred back." Oh okay" she said as she smiled ' I'll have to change that' she thought to herself.

End chapter 2
please r&r thanks hope you enjoyed it.

that was great!!
could you please PM me when you next update!
if you need any help with anything just let me know!! :D
update soon :P

I hope Vaughn will just tell Syd how he really feels SOON!!
-And I really hope that Sam girl doesn't get in the way!!!
Great update!!!

sorry I haven't updated in a LOOOOONG time i have just had alot of things goin on and i had a slight case of writers block but i will update with three chatpeters by friday :woot:
britt

Back