who is weiss ?

My mom always forgets who Weiss is too! :lol:

He's Vaughn's friend at the CIA, the chubby guy with the dark hair. And he's also Sydney's neighbor now. He's played by Greg Grunberg, who played Sean on Felicity. Remember him?

You have 118 posts here and you don't know who Weiss is?

He's probably the least important of all the cast members, but it's awesome to have him as part of the cast. I definitely don't want to see him go (but apparently he will be gone for Season 4 since now he and some other dude will be the leads for a new ABC bounty hunters show).

He's been on the show since the very first episode of Alias, Truth Be Told! How could you NOT know who he is??

Wow I'm just surprised, don't mean to offend ya or make fun of you, but damn, everyone knows who Weiss is...

And Joyiem, is that Sydney and Sark in your avatar? Ummm... if it is, well, Adobe Photoshop is the only way we'll ever see those 2 together like that!!

Whoa that's insane Joey! Sark and Sydney almost kissing in your signature??

Quit it with the Photoshop tricks! ;)

The name's Joyie. :P

And yes, Syd and Sark together in my av and sig... :love: A girl can hope! :lol:

But I can't take credit for the manips... they're the wonderful doings of Leslie and uhh... Courtney!!

I know this is continuing an off-topic thread, but "not a perfect person"--talk about your understatements!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Moving to Other Characters . . .
;)

I :love: the new av, Joyie! And of course the sig - Leslie rocks!

Speaking of Weiss - my sister totally met Greg Grunberg yesterday in LA! She's there for this business conference - and he was next to her in line at the starbucks at the convention center she was at!

Of course - she would rather it had been one of the two hotties - but still....Weiss is cool :cool:

:eek: how can you not know who Weiss is? :eek: :blink: don't get mad with me sparks but if you watch show how's that possible? Weiss is always there, he's the teddy bear of the show ^_^

ivand67 said:
You have 118 posts here and you don't know who Weiss is?

He's probably the least important of all the cast members, but it's awesome to have him as part of the cast. I definitely don't want to see him go (but apparently he will be gone for Season 4 since now he and some other dude will be the leads for a new ABC bounty hunters show).

He's been on the show since the very first episode of Alias, Truth Be Told! How could you NOT know who he is??

Wow I'm just surprised, don't mean to offend ya or make fun of you, but damn, everyone knows who Weiss is...

And Joyiem, is that Sydney and Sark in your avatar? Ummm... if it is, well, Adobe Photoshop is the only way we'll ever see those 2 together like that!!
because i forget his name they dont menition it alot on the show and like others said he's not that big of a char. on the show

amy lynn said:
Speaking of Weiss - my sister totally met Greg Grunberg yesterday in LA! She's there for this business conference - and he was next to her in line at the starbucks at the convention center she was at!
That's awesome!! She met an Alias cast member!!!

Now, if she'd met DA... :thud:

Weiss is my favorite character right up there next to micheal. He's my avatar sign too. He's definately the teddy bear of the show. :P

Back