z80 my identity reveal be.

z80

Cadet
I'm a hardcore gamer that hates tedium. Hero's Journey should fit me quite well then. I have an inactive WoW account. But on it I have 2 lvl 60 hunters I night elf and 1 troll. Hunter is my favorite class in WoW because it fits my playstyle the closest (except for that godawful deadzone they impose on ranged weapons).

I love animal users classes and I love necromancy. Glad they have rangers and necromancers in HJ. I am a former Quake 3 clan leader. I prefer fps combat, twitch combat, but I can get with the click-and-wait combat if it offers meaningful strategic qualities.

The thing I look forward to the most in HJ are the character customization options. The whole more fun less tedium thing is a major selling point for me too. I wish they had a berserker class. That would've been sweet. That's my other favorite melee class. Monk, thats another class I like a lot. The Shaolin kind. I love kung fu and wrestling and capoeira and wushu and stuff like that.

Other games I like:
soul calibur
neo-geo fighting games
tekken
virtua fighter
street fighter
mortal kombat
deus ex
shadowrun (genesis version not the snes version which was worthless)
fallout
neverwinter nights
arcanum
nights into dreams
need for speed underground
shenmue
and a buttload of other stuff I can't think of at the moment.
and a lot of good indie games too numerous to name but the ones that stand out are the ones from ska software.

Back