Drama NCIS: Sydney

Bella

Scout
Title: NCIS: Sydney

Genre: Crime, Drama, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2023-11-10

Creator: Morgan O'Neill

Cast: Olivia Swann, Todd Lasance, Sean Sagar, Tuuli Narkle, Mavournee Hazel, William McInnes

Overview: The brilliant and eclectic team of U.S. NCIS Agents and the Australian Federal Police (AFP) are grafted into a multi-national taskforce to keep naval crimes in check in the most contested patch of ocean on the planet.
NCIS: Sydney

Who else is watching???
I watched the first few episodes on Paramount+ and couldn't get into it. It feels a bit like a cheap knock-off of the "NCIS" shows, especially since the team isn't an "NCIS" team but a local AUS police team with a single NCIS agent joining them. I'm a bit surprised that it wasn't about an actual NCIS team based at one of the US military compounds like Pine Gap and dealing with US military operations in the area. If the goal was to make it a true AUS based show then doesn't the AUS military have a corresponding investigative branch that the show could've been modeled on?

I wasn't impressed with the first episode as the characters weren't really likeable to me and didn't seem to have any redeemable traits in my opinion, but the next couple episodes seemed to grow on me. I haven't come to the point where I must watch new episodes as I have with the other installments. We will see how it goes.