50 steamiest southern stars

Who the hell was 4, 3, 2, and 1???? No one is steamier than Jen!!!!! This is an outrage!!!! Call the damn president!!!!

The commentators (especially the straight males like me) read my mind on her appeal. She's the kind of girl you can take home to meet your family. One guy who liked how she's a t-shirt/jeans girl in real-life referred to her as a keeper (which is so true.).

I agree, Jessica Simpson does not have the appeal or talent that will keep her around for years to come. She's just getting her "15 minutes of Fame" right now. Bring her ditziness to its fullest extent until people get sick and tired of her. Garner has staying power. She has talent, a loyal fan base, and opportunity for some great roles within Alias and beyond. Plus Jen is hotter, dammit!

OMG!!! JG so should have been no 1. Jesssica Simpson has never been steamy and Beyonce is boring. yes she's not ugly, but JG is 100 times hotter. No-one in the world is hotter than JG!!! NO-ONE!!!!! Matthew McConaughy or however you spell it, is sexy though. but not more so than JG damnit!!!

Jen should be number 1.... shes just the sexiest woman alive

Beyonce to me is fake and not at all hot, how the hell does she make these type of polls

<Shotgun> said:
Jen should be number 1.... shes just the sexiest woman alive

Beyonce to me is fake and not at all hot, how the hell does she make these type of polls
[post="1289757"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
do you know what the funniest thing about Beyonce is? the fact that she was advertising shampoo thats good for coloured hair and stuff, and hair colouring when the hair on her head previously belonged to either someone else or a horse :angry: ....Its a f***ing weave-on woman...it's not even your own hair!!! And it looks s***!!! :lol:

garnergarnish said:
do you know what the funniest thing about Beyonce is? the fact that she was advertising shampoo thats good for coloured hair and stuff, and hair colouring when the hair on her head previously belonged to either someone else or a horse :angry: ....Its a f***ing weave-on woman...it's not even your own hair!!! And it looks s***!!! :lol:
[post="1289870"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: :lol: , have you seen it recently ? gone back to the s**ty afro thing. Wonder how much her wigs are cause as you say it looks s*** unlike Sydney Bristow ;)

It was Eva Longoria (Desprete Housewives) was number #3, not Josh Holloway. It was on yesterday, I only saw that last 20 minutes, so I didn't see if Josh was on the list.

But they did say some nice things about Jennifer.

I am so tired of Beyonce, I mean peple act as if she is the greatest entertainer of all time! She said that she wants to be the first black woman to win a Grammy, Oscar and either Emmy or Tony award. FYI, Whoopi Goldberg has already done that!

Back