all alias fans NEED to read this

Ok bear with me because this is going to be long
We all know that Alias had a HUGE cliffhanger. Everyone on the boards has been trying to figure out what happened. I just watched the show again and found some interesting things that need to be addressed. Even though we probably won't figure out the next season because these writers are amazing we can at least come close. If every alias fan puts their head together we can come up with some interesting things. So here we go-

General Alias Facts-
Slone-What did he build? Why did he need jack?
Jack- Why is he so important? What was slone using him for?
Irina-She tells her daughter she is the prophecy then jumps off the building-Why? What part does she play in this?
Sark- What happened to him? Was he released? Did he do something to syd? Where did he go-they never said anything about him after the mexico city raid.
End of the Show Facts-
What was that scar on Syd's stomach? Where did it come from? Why did she wake up in Hong Kong? Was her mother using her for someting? Slone? Sark?
Here is Syd's and Vaughn's Convo in the safehouse-
Door opens. there is vaughn
Syd hugs him then.....
S"They doubled francie"
V"I Know"
S"What happened to will? Francie? Are they dead?"
V"Will's Fine"
S"What? How?"
V"You.......Sit down"
silence then...
S"Vaughn?"
V"We thought you were dead. They asked me to come back to.....to expalin."
S"Come back from what? What are you talking about?"
Vaughn rubs face and we see ring
S"Vaughn Why are you wearing that ring?"
V"Syd since that night..you were missing.
Long silence. Vaughn can hardly look @ syd
V"You've been missing for almost two years"

Now here are some things to think about-
What is vaughn coming back from-Quit CIA?
He seemed like he wanted syd to see the ring. (rubbed face REAL slow.)was he trying to jar her memory? That night-was it the debriefing night right after she killed fran-or was it a night on their vacation because vaughn said they wanted him to come back to explain!
What did he have to explain? Also syd was the person in the prophecy. What does that mean? Did she kill slone or did he kidnap he or both? Also syd couldn't remember anything so that must mean her mind was tampered with. What was so important that someone didn't want her to remember it?
Everyone think real hard. You can reply on here or just email me @ softball_maniac05@hotmail.com. Please let's see what we can come up with!

kylo4 said:
I have a feeling that she now has a second double or something like that.
kylo4
i don't think so. they destroyed the plant that made the stuff and the antidote. that is why sark was so upset about about allison having to stay as francie.

Barlowe Girl said:
kylo4 said:
I have a feeling that she now has a second double or something like that.
kylo4
i don't think so. they destroyed the plant that made the stuff and the antidote. that is why sark was so upset about about allison having to stay as francie.
they also said there were only two doubles. and they killed both of them.

LightTraveller said:
the scar on her stomach could have meant a baby or just a scar from a fight or something
uh... i don't know about the baby theory. i've never seen any pregnant woman have a scar like that after giving birth. stretch marks? yes. scar? no.

hmmmmmm?:::thinking cap on::::: It's going 2 be something we don't see coming! That is how JJ is, and in the season 3 promo it said it was something Syd WOULDN'T see coming herself.

Good point...Syd didnt see any of that coming and neither did we. I still wonder what happend to Sark.
Im thinking there is more to what they gave us about Vaughn being married. I dont think that they would tell us something like that and have it be true....maybe thats just me though.
Irina is still going to be around, doing what I have no idea.
Jack was rescued but what did Sloane do to him while he had him?
I think Sloane definetly planned on doing something to Jack but was interupted by Syd...so maybe he messed with Syd's mind instead...
The scar...yea I believe thats from the fight...

Syd doesn't just get caught like that... It can't be something so simple as a baby or an implanted Rambaldi device. It has to be bigger much bigger.

I doubt Jack and Vaughn stopped looking for her even if it took ten years. I am liking the theroy that Vaughn is keeping some kind of cover.

Irina, Sark, and Slone might have had Syd all that time but I doubt it. I just can't imagine that she who can dodge bullets, jump from tall buildings, escape from almost any situation and recover almost any item could be held for two years against her will.

Something happened as a result of the fight... but what???

Don't you think when Vaughen says that they asked me to come back to explain, that he might have been on his honeymoon???

Nevertheless, he sure moved fast for someone who was madly in love. No way did he really get married. He might also be part of time warp. 🕵

Now that 2 yrs have passed does that mean that it's set in 2005???

I have many theories about the time jump... mainly coz I still can't believe it!!!

Maybe it's some sort of huge cover-up to prevent the 'Prophecy' being fulfilled. Or maybe someone is using some sort of mind-control techniques. And at the end of the season the next big shock will be that Season 3 never really happened and it was just ppl using Sydney to get info etc.

Dead-Drop :Ph34r:

Back