Bad Robot

Dear Alias Super Fans-
1) Is Bad Robot J.J. Abrams production company?
2) What is the significance, if any, of bad robot?
3) When did the voice over change from one voice to two voices?
3a) Who are the children speaking(for super geeks only)?
4) Is J.J. Abrams a man or a woman, and what is his/her
background?
Thanks for any/some/all of the answers.
MC

1-don't know
2 don't know
3-don't know
3-JJ's kids I think...and in the opening credits, the pictures beneath the cut out letters 'ALIAS' are footage from some of JJ's home videos
4 JJ's a man

Jai :rain:

Okay, I've got some more, from www.imdb.com:
Biography for
J.J. Abrams

Birth name
Jeffrey J. Abrams
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spouse
? (? - ?) 2 children
Katie (? - ?) 1 child
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trivia

Son of Gerald W. Abrams

Attended Sarah Lawrence College.

Gave "Alias" (2001) star Jennifer Garner a pink bicycle for her birthday. She would often greet the production crew by ringing the bells on the bike's handlebars.

The two children who say, "Bad robot!" in the Bad Robot logo are the children of series creator-executive producer J.J. Abrams.

And from a google search, yes Bad Robot is a production company; at Touchstone Television...hope that helps.

Jai :rain:

Um yea, JJ is a guy and in one of the commentaries on the dvds (i think first season) they mention that it's his kids who say "Bad Robot" at the end. I think there's always been two kids saying it but i'm not sure and i can't check right now cos i'm not at home with my dvds.
As far as i know Bad Robot is his company, or atleast one that he is high up in.
Dunno why it's called that....hmm....i wonder.
Ah.......does that answer everything???
hope it's kinda helpful
Luv Rach xxx :angelic:

notice that the sound of bad robot changed after season 1. 'Bad robot' at the end of season 1 used to sound more scary like a person growling. After that in the rest of the seasons it sounded just like happy kids

Back