Battle royale!!!!!!

I was having a conversation with my friend earlier today and and we were arguing who would win in a one on one war Stalin's Soviet Union or Hitler's Nazi Germany.

USSr for shure the soviets were more ruthless then the nazis the nazis were only mean to jews and people in the camps thats it they were mainly pussies

Shachren said:
This battle already occured. A little known event called world war 2.

I am aware but Germany was at a severe disadvantage due to holding up two fronts one in France and the other in Russia while the Russians could focus their entire army on one goal so what i am saying is what if Germany only had one front could they win

Cherry man 1 said:
USSr for shure the soviets were more ruthless then the nazis the nazis were only mean to jews and people in the camps thats it they were mainly pussies

...............is that really what you think the Germans managed to take complete control of Europe in a 4 year period and managed to push the Russian's all the way back to their Moscow before being stopped. Thats not to say the Soviet Union was not ruthless in their own right. During the battle for Stalingrad Soviet commanders would send soldiers to the front lines and would place officers and other soldiers behind them and if those people on the front lines would retreat the officers would shoot them.

The Holocust is a lie didnt you guys know that? and ann frank never existed lol but the soviets did get pushed back because we(the U.S.) didnt invade france yet

Cherry man 1 said:
The Holocust is a lie didnt you guys know that? and ann frank never existed lol but the soviets did get pushed back because we(the U.S.) didnt invade france yet

We have photographic evidence and written testimonials, that were signed by the perpotraitors confessing what they did. How on Earth can you tell me it's a lie?

Avenged117 said:
I am aware but Germany was at a severe disadvantage due to holding up two fronts one in France and the other in Russia while the Russians could focus their entire army on one goal so what i am saying is what if Germany only had one front could they win

...............is that really what you think the Germans managed to take complete control of Europe in a 4 year period and managed to push the Russian's all the way back to their Moscow before being stopped. Thats not to say the Soviet Union was not ruthless in their own right. During the battle for Stalingrad Soviet commanders would send soldiers to the front lines and would place officers and other soldiers behind them and if those people on the front lines would retreat the officers would shoot them.

During the early part of the war, when Germany invaded Stalingrad in Russia, Germany and Russia were pretty much squaring off in a 1v1. By that point, France and England were out of the war for another couple of years, when they received help from us. Know your facts.

Back