Bradley Cooper's guest spot

V

verdantheart

Confirmed for Dec 7 per TV Guide Online. Details (no real spoilers):

WHERE THERE'S A WILL...: Alias hunk Bradley Cooper will reprise his role as Sydney's best bud Will in the Dec. 7 episode, TV Guide Online has learned. Word has it, Syd retrieves Will from witness protection and the two go on a big adventure together. Oooh, maybe they're gonna decapitate Lauren!

i'll pray to every god there is if she gets decapitated, i live in australia, she uset to be a soapy star but i never watched saopies and im glad who would want to she that btch anyway. hey i have a theroy that maybe lauren is sarks sister, since she's got an english accent and she's blond and a btch and also super mean like sarkj can be does anyone say my theroy plz talk to me if you do

If they do decapitate her, i think i will love Will FOREVER!!!! (not that i don't already do really). i am praying every night for it. i think i probably say it in my sleep, ' please decapitate lauren' lol. not really, but maybe something to that effect. I really miss will, i can't wait for dec. 7!

I Don't know why they had to lose Will anyway, somehow we can bring in the dead/cloned Francie/Alison Back, but Will a character which could have easily returned to the fold without a lot of explanation, got dropped. Can't wait to see Will back on our screens

Back