Did Irina really kill Vaugn's Dad?

Alias is pretty well known for changing things up on us. Do you think that Irina really killed Vaughn's dad? And if she did, was he really a good guy?

It seems like it will be really tough, with Irina back, if Syd keeps getting close to her mother, and Vaughn keeps hating her.

I mean I suppose some families do it all the time - the mother in law isn't generally popular. ;-) But in this case it's a bit more extreme a conflict between mother-in-law and her son-in-law.

I have no basis for thinking that she didn't, other than from a plot point it would be great if they could explain things differently.

interesting...i'm not sure what to think. hmm...i think i still think she did kill him. maybe because they change so much, they might wanna keep some things the way they were first introduced? or maybe because the bill vaughn-story already was brought up and vaughn went investigating the whole thing and then realized he really IS dead. he's at least not alive. that would just be weird to put vaughn on a hunt and he comes home empty-handed, and that they now or later would discover that hey he's not dead after all. of course they could find out someone else killed him and not irina, but i don't believe in it. there's always the possibility, but it's unlikely.

I allways thought she didnt kill him and for some reason she took the blame.
or if she did kill him, she had a really good reason like protecting syd/nadia

freaky said:
I allways thought she didnt kill him and for some reason she took the blame.
or if she did kill him, she had a really good reason like protecting syd/nadia
[post="1351699"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i'd like to believe that too. sounds good. i'd like it a lot if it turned out to be that way! :smiley: but i don't think it will. :(

i think she killed him. :-\
i forgot what episode, 2.1 or 2.2 or something, but it was when Vaughn went to visit her cause sydney was refusing,and she said that he looked just like him. that probably ment she killed him. :-\ which is sad.

Yeah, but I really belive that she regrets her past, and want to make thinks better for the one she loves!

But why didn't Irina tell Syd that Vaughn had a secret before she urge Syd and Vaughn to tell eachother what they feel for eachother, and pushed them togheter ?

Back