does anybody know?

i can't remember doesn't Vaughn say at one point that he was like 7 or 8 when his dad was "killed". if anybody knows could you let me and if you remember the ep that it was.

And also We all that Sark is coming back :blush: :woot: what do you guys think will happen with him then. could he have something to do with the whole Bill Vaughn thing or will it be to bring Lauren back, and don't you guys think that Sark should be realted to someone on the show or we find out more about him (y)

I'm pretty sure that the episode you're referring to is "Reckoning" - episode 6, S1.

I have no idea what will bring Sark back. It could be related to the Bill Vaughn, but I'd be more inclined to say that Sark will return while they're trying to do something or look for something or prevent something that could happen as a result of finding out information about Bill Vaughn. I don't think that he'll return say, "Hey, I'm here because you're looking for Bill Vaughn who, as it turns out, happens to be my father too." I think it will be: "Hey, you're looking for something that I want" or "I can help you find what you're looking for" or something along those lines.

As for Lauren, I just don't see how she's going to come back. She's dead. We saw her body. If she comes back, it's going to seem really weird and really wrong. And I like Lauren! She was a great baddie.

We definitely need to find out more about Sark. I think the chances of him being related to someone are slim to none. We still don't know anything about his mom though. You never know with Alias. Weird things happen.

Back