Emmy Nomination

woohoo!! couldn't think of a more deserving person. ^_^

too bad ron wasn't nominated. victor needs an alias buddy in his category. joe pantoliano and michael imperioli are both from "the sopranos" and john spencer and bradley whitford are both from "the west wing."

you know, i'm so tired of the sopranos and the west wing getting nominated. i really hope victor takes this one home too.

crazy spinster said:
you know, i'm so tired of the sopranos and the west wing getting nominated. i really hope victor takes this one home too.
It would be nice if the voters agreed with you on that! (You know, for once I wouldn't mind if the fact that Mr Garber has been nominated before and missed out--and the fact that he seems to be well-liked--encouraged people to vote for him. It's not like he doesn't deserve to win. And they didn't nominate Neil McDonough, who I thought would be major competition because he carried off flashy material incredibly well--and made a pretty unlikable character somewhat sympathetic.)

I wish I knew what episode they're going to send in for consideration!!! (For all three, for that matter . . .)
;)

ohhhh i would love to see him win, but he's got a hell of a race there.
--Mandy :angelic:

Back