Sports Favorite Sports Teams?

Well, there's very little, if anything, I like about this country. As such I tend to shy away from admitting I was born here.

I tell people that and they say "Well just leave then!" To which I reply, "Buy me a plane ticket and you'll never see me here again."

Always love your Country, you don't have to love the Government, You don't have to love the people....but you should Always love your country, because its a part of who and what you are..

I am English, I love The English Flag, I love the Union Flag....I think that the Government (and opposition) sucks monkey balls, I think we have a massive immigration problem, bringing too many sponging wasters to our shores, who then have to compete with the Sponging wasters of our own.....meaning for the most part, I hate the people in this country...But I'm English, for good or for Ill I'm English and damn proud of it.

This Patriotic rant was brought to you by the Colour black, and the letters F and U :smiley:

Always love your Country, you don't have to love the Government, You don't have to love the people....but you should Always love your country, because its a part of who and what you are..

I am English, I love The English Flag, I love the Union Flag....I think that the Government (and opposition) sucks monkey balls, I think we have a massive immigration problem, bringing too many sponging wasters to our shores, who then have to compete with the Sponging wasters of our own.....meaning for the most part, I hate the people in this country...But I'm English, for good or for Ill I'm English and damn proud of it.

This Patriotic rant was brought to you by the Colour black, and the letters F and U :smiley:
Your country was founded legitimately. Mine was stolen, LOL.

Your country was founded legitimately. Mine was stolen, LOL.
Mine was stolen as well, the Vikings and the Saxon invaders took the country from the indigenous peoples....although the vikings didnt have as much of an impact as the Saxons did, Hence the term Anglo-Saxon.

I live in an area now that was Called the Danelaw, ie: owned by the Danes and their influences remain strong in this area, Thorsby for example, Thor as in the God, 'by' meaning village, so its Thors village, Grimsby, Grim being a popular name around those times....

So anyway, to sum up.....suck it up princess, we've all been stolen...lol

Attachments

• Chelsea-FC-Wallpaper-640x360.jpg
    Chelsea-FC-Wallpaper-640x360.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 114
Back