Family Garfield (2004)

I used to be a huge Garfield fan when I was little. All my friends were ina Garfield club. Anyways, I think this movie looks awful. It just sorta ruins the good ol' cartoons. And I dotn like how Garfield is the only computurized thing. Odie isnt, and thats weird.

alias_luver said:
I used to be a huge Garfield fan when I was little. All my friends were ina Garfield club. Anyways, I think this movie looks awful. It just sorta ruins the good ol' cartoons. And I dotn like how Garfield is the only computurized thing. Odie isnt, and thats weird.
That's exactly what I think! That dog looks nothing like Odie!

Sark218 said:
alias_luver said:
Yeah, I liked Odie also, but now he just is :blink:

Does anyone remember the cartoon series?

spy_girl21 said:
Sark218 said:
alias_luver said:

ohhhh Garfield & Friends YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
w/ shelden and all those other crazy ppl! yeah i LOVED that show! i know as of last summer it was still on at like 6 AM but i dont think it is now... such a quality show i miss it!

Skyligrl5 said:
spy_girl21 said:
Sark218 said:
alias_luver said:

w/ shelden and all those other crazy ppl! yeah i LOVED that show! i know as of last summer it was still on at like 6 AM but i dont think it is now... such a quality show i miss it!
the memories...

Sark218 said:
Skyligrl5 said:
spy_girl21 said:
Sark218 said:
alias_luver said:

the memories...
yeah, i remember i used to watch that show every once in a while...