Drama Girl, Interrupted (1999)

Title: Girl, Interrupted

Tagline: The crazy thing is, you're not crazy.

Genre: Drama

Director: James Mangold

Cast: Winona Ryder, Angelina Jolie, Brittany Murphy, Clea DuVall, Elisabeth Moss, Whoopi Goldberg, Vanessa Redgrave, Jared Leto, Jeffrey Tambor, Travis Fine, Angela Bettis, Jillian Armenante, Drucie McDaniel, Christina Myers, Mary Kay Place, KaDee Strickland, Misha Collins, Kurtwood Smith, David Scott Taylor, Joanna Kerns, Janet Greer, Anne Lewis, Katie Rimmer

Release: 1999-03-24

Runtime: 127

Plot: Set in the changing world of the late 1960s, Susanna Kaysen's prescribed "short rest" from a psychiatrist she had met only once becomes a strange, unknown journey into Alice's Wonderland, where she struggles with the thin line between normal and crazy. Susanna soon realizes how hard it is to get out once she has been committed, and she ultimately has to choose between the world of people who belong inside or the difficult world of reality outside.
Girl, Interrupted (1999)

this is a really good movie.. i love it. although, i still like the book better. angelina jolie totally deserved the oscar she got for it, and winonna ryder was really good as well.

this is a really good movie.. i love it. although, i still like the book better. angelina jolie totally deserved the oscar she got for it, and winonna ryder was really good as well.

I agree it was a good movie...and i enjoyed it myself...i saw the movie first than read the book but either way it was good. both did a great job!

Mel