Hard to love someone in Alias

Dark Phoenix

Frakkin' Insanity
Heh, its seems really hard to love someone in Alias.

Sydney Bristow Engaged to Danny whom got killed beacause he knew about SD-6, Michael Vaughn who got marry when Syd was missing. And now he is dead (?)

Michael Vaughn His love for Sydney never dies but he was married to Lauren Reed who tricked him in to beliving she was good and when he found out he killed her.

Jack Bristow Married to Irina,but she fooled him into beliving she was all good. She broke his heart. But he still loves her.

Arvin Sloane Happy married to Emiliy until Dixon shot her, and she died.

Marcus Dixon Married to Diane until Sloane had her killed.

Will Tippin In love with Sydney but she was in love with Vaughn. He got involved with Francie but Allison killed her.

Julian Sark In love with Lauren Reed but Vaughn killed her. And he was also in love with Allison who got killed.

Marshall Flinkman Married to Carrie and have a beautiful son.

Heh, if you love someone in Alias it will kill her/him :P exept for Marshall he is happy with is wife and son.

haha omg that's so true! :lol: i really really hope that at least marshall's luck in love will last! and that s/v and j/i get each other... :rolleyes: they should be lucky in love... :rolleyes: but yeah, it's true, they're all unlucky in love or lucky in love for 5 seconds and then one of them gets killed. :blink: :S

Marshall's my hero, so i'm happy that he's been untouched by betrayal from someone he loves :smiley:. i mean, sloane betrayed him into thinking SD6 was legit, but i sincerily doubt Marshall ever had any feelings (besides fear) for sloane.

Osiris said:
Marshall's my hero, so i'm happy that he's been untouched by betrayal from someone he loves :smiley:.  i mean, sloane betrayed him into thinking SD6 was legit, but i sincerily doubt Marshall ever had any feelings (besides fear) for sloane.
[post="1394609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't know if Marshall has a great relationship with Carrie.

She doesn't show him as much affection that he has for her. Carrie used to roll her eyes at Syd when Marshall did something embarassing.

Carrie was overwhelmed with Mitchell being crying & sick, while Marshall had to go to work in the episode where APO got locked down. She needed his support that he was unable to give. Their relationship was disfunctional, at least at that time. At the end, Carrie did calm down and welcomed Marshall home. But JJ isn't demonstating a loving relationship between the Flinkmans yet.

you forgot one of them in sark. he was romantically involved with allison too. but then she died. not to mention she took a liking to will beforehand.

m-c

Back