Hey everybody!

cippi

Cadet
Hi Everybody!!! I'm new here!! I'm 17 and I'm italian. I've discovered Alias this year, and here in italy we are still at the first season........so if anyone wants to tell me something about the new seasons.,.... :P
I'd like to hear from a lot of you!!!

eHlo!!! ::looks suspiciously at the pole:: ::takes a quick glance around:: ::drops blood on it:: ::Pole screams in pain and disintegrates:: ::looks back to see you watching:: so anyway! WELCOME!!! :smiley: :pumpkin: <--- care for a pumpkin?? :lol: :smiley: ^_^ See ya around the boards..

oooo...you haven't seen the second season? heheh...you're gonna LOVE it ^_^ S/V hook up, except not (DAMN THE SEASON FINALE!!!)...umm...lotsa stuff...Francie well...she changes...a LOT...Will...he gets in the same buisiness as the main characters (sorta), Sloane...get betrayed...Sark...is just there....umm....LMAO!!! Just look around the site, I'm sure people are freaking out about season 2 somewhere :lol:

Oh yeah, and I LOVE ALIAS TOO! :smiley:

ITALIAN! All these people from other countries... Wowness. Anyway, I'm Dani, and Jo's right, AAHHHH about the season finale. :blink: Tread carefully if you're allergic to spoilers, just warning ya. So, Welcome to allalias, and I'll see ya around!

BYENESS!

Luve ya,
Dani

i'm nance!!!! NOOOO in the second season you SEE SLOANE IN BOXERS!!!!! :drools: ooohhhh man, he is soooo HOT! heheeh no joke though! ;) :hi:

🤤 I love Italian food... Oh! Right! Hello! I'm emetib, but everyone calls me Auntie Em or Eme. Call me whatever you want, but just don't call me crazy! ;)

Sorry. That was incredibly corny :rolleyes: ... Anyways, welcome to AllAlias. If you're feeling lonely PM me and I'll make ya some cookies! ^_^

I KNOW. ITALIAN FOOD IS JUST THE GREATEST! hey i'm dana aka spy_girl21. and i'm from the usa, i love alias also. welcome to allalias.com. I hope you have lots of fun and make lots of new friends.

Hi, I know I was already here, but I'm making my rounds around the introduction thread, and I just wanted to tell you (and anyone else interested) that you should stop by the M&Ms sometime! The links in my sig, so if you wanna come check us out... We're very friendly. And you get peanuts and pretzels, and lost of plane rides to Louisiana if you join. LOL What does she mean? you ask. Come by and find out!

:continues to travel around the introduction thread, inviting others to the M&Ms:

hi I'm Lili I'm 18 and from South Africa aaaw well after you finish season 1 there's number 2 which is really good i'm coming to the end of it now.welcome to AA and have fun here.

Back