Inside the Season 5 DVD

The first thing I did when I opened up my Season 5 DVD was take a look at the layout, the bonus features, and then I looked for easter eggs. Anyway, here is your inside look at the DVDs:

>> THE LAYOUT >>

- The photo behind the plastic cover is a bunch of small pictures of the season 5 cast (and guest stars) spread out across a darker cover-pic of Sydney. (The back side also looks like this, except it's only the major characters of the whole series, and it's different pictures of them.)
- The booklet that used to contain all of the episodes and episode descriptions no longer exists, and so the episodes are simply listed on the front of the "pocket" that used to hold the booklet.
- All four discs contain Season 4 pictures of Sydney by herself.
- The menus for all the discs are pretty cool, in my opinion. I like the music the most, though! :smiley:
- Oh, and the box is really thin too...less than half the thickness of the Season 1 and 2 DVD boxes.

>> THE BONUS FEATURES >>

Disc 4 >> CELEBRATING 100, THE LEGEND OF RAMBALDI, HEIGHTENING THE DRAMA: THE MUSIC OF ALIAS, THE NEW RECRUIT: ON SET WITH RACHEL NICHOLS, THE BLOOPERS OF ALIAS

- AUDIO COMMENTARIES -
Disc 1 >> "Prophet Five"
Disc 2 >> "Bob" and "The Horizon"
Disc 3 >> "There's Only One Sydney Bristow"

>> THE EASTER EGGS >>

Disc 4 >> in MAIN MENU: go to EPISODES icon, press left 1 time, press down 1 time, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Carl Lumbly's Trailer"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to MAIN MENU icon, press up 1 time, press left 1 time, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "The Cargo Ship"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to THE NEW RECRUIT: ON SET WITH RACHEL NICHOLS icon, press right 2 times, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Balthazar Getty"
Disc 4 >> in BONUS FEATURES: go to THE BLOOPERS OF ALIAS icon, press right 2 times, press ENTER or PLAY -- Title: "Farewell from the Crew of Alias"

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just let me know! :smiley: Hope this helps!

Yeah, the one with Carl Lumbly was placed kind of...um...oddly. :blink: Oh, and you're welcome Jess! FYI: I was using my laptop to look for the easter eggs, so all I had to do was scroll over all the pages on all the discs to find the easter eggs. I know, it's cheating, but I did it for you guys! :smiley:

Pictures coming soon... :woot:

It's my pleasure, Tyler! :smiley: I read that a few people wanted to know about the Season 5 DVD, so I just figured I'd go all out...I guess it was worth it then! ;)

I'm currently adding Season 5 DVD pictures to my Facebook group (because I can't figure out how to get camera pictures to show up on here). So, if you're not a member a Facebook, and you want to see the pictures, you'll have to join...and if you are a member, I guess you'll already be set. Sorry for any inconvenience...and if anyone knows how to get pictures from a camera on to this website (or a more convenient site than I chose), please let me know! Oh, and let me know if you have any problems getting to the webpage or something. Thanks! :smiley:

Here's the link to my Alias/Lost Facebook group: The Action and Adventure of J.J. Abrams -- Feel free to join, too, when you get there! :D

It's my pleasure, Tyler! :smiley: I read that a few people wanted to know about the Season 5 DVD, so I just figured I'd go all out...I guess it was worth it then! ;)

I'm currently adding Season 5 DVD pictures to my Facebook group (because I can't figure out how to get camera pictures to show up on here). So, if you're not a member a Facebook, and you want to see the pictures, you'll have to join...and if you are a member, I guess you'll already be set. Sorry for any inconvenience...and if anyone knows how to get pictures from a camera on to this website (or a more convenient site than I chose), please let me know! Oh, and let me know if you have any problems getting to the webpage or something. Thanks! :smiley:

Here's the link to my Alias/Lost Facebook group: The Action and Adventure of J.J. Abrams -- Feel free to join, too, when you get there! :D

Could you put them to some other website like the photobucket. I can't register because i don't live in US.

You're both VERY welcome! I'm glad you like the cover art too...'cause so do I. :smiley: I wasn't expecting it to be very detailed, but I was wrong. ;)

Just found it!
i'll try tonight
but i'm not very good at these easter eggs.
Do U thik i can find them also in version outside Usa?
Do u have easter eggs for th eother seasons?
THANKS
Uffa

Just found it!
i'll try tonight
but i'm not very good at these easter eggs.
Do U thik i can find them also in version outside Usa?
Do u have easter eggs for th eother seasons?
THANKS
Uffa
I'm not sure if the non-U.S. versions have easter eggs, but I do know that season 5 is not the only season that has easter eggs in the dvds. There are also some on the season 4 dvds, so I'll try to get those directions on here somewhere again...although I think someone already recently posted them somewhere in Alias General. You might want to take a look ;)

Back