Romance Intolerable Cruelty (2003)

Title: Intolerable Cruelty

Tagline: They can't keep their hands off each others assets.

Genre: Crime, Comedy, Romance

Director: Joel Coen

Cast: George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Edward Herrmann, Geoffrey Rush, Richard Jenkins, Billy Bob Thornton, Stacey Travis, Cedric the Entertainer, Paul Adelstein, Julia Duffy, Jonathan Hadary, Tom Aldredge, Jack Kyle, Irwin Keyes, Judith Drake, George Ives, Kristin Dattilo, Wendle Josepher, Mia Cottet, Mary Pat Gleason, Booth Colman, Kiersten Warren, Rosey Brown, Ken Sagoes, Dale E. Turner, Julie Osburn, Douglas Fisher, Isabell O'Connor, Mary Gillis, Blake Clark, Allan Trautman, Kate Luyben, Kitana Baker, Camille Anderson, Tamie Sheffield, Bridget Marquardt, Emma Harrison, John Bliss, Sean Fenton, Patrick Thomas O'Brien, Colin Linden, Nicholas Shaffer, Bruce Campbell

Release: 2003-09-02

Runtime: 100

Plot: A revenge-seeking gold digger marries a womanizing Beverly Hills lawyer with the intention of making a killing in the divorce.
Intolerable Cruelty (2003)

ok not quite sure if anyone's made a thread for this LEGEND but what the hell. This movie is funny as f**k, I mean seriously i cried with laughter in the cinema....i went today by the way...1:55 showing, got back about an hour ago...
it was such a classic and George Cloony...could he get much fitter :answer - NO!!!!:
anyways does anyone else love this movie?

I liked it. It was really weird, though, actually. But quite funny. I loved that guy who followed the people home and then taped them in the act. He was hilarious, though everyone that I went with just found him annoying.

my favourite....besides George Cloony...was that Weezy Joe guy who shot himself in the mouth...but the film guy ws also well funny...he was always like
I'M A NAIL HIS ASS

I didn't think it was that bad... Though I like pretty much every movie that I've seen. It was different than I thought it'd be, but it wasn't BAD.

TephieP said:
I didn't think it was that bad... Though I like pretty much every movie that I've seen. It was different than I thought it'd be, but it wasn't BAD.
i have to agree. it wasn't that bad. i mean.. the story was a bit done, but it was kinda funny

umm.... i am going to see it with all of my mum's work collegues which is a bit strange cause some of them might be teaching me next year (she is a teacher)!!!
i hope it wont b a waste of my time because i have a lot of work to do to catch up and i need all the time i can get. plus i am still ill.
ukaliaschick :scotman:

Are u kidding?

It's one of the best this year.

I mean George and Catherine in a light but still cynical comedy written and directed by the Coen bro, believe me, God exists

I had such a good time with this film. Reminds me of an old 50s comedy with Cary Grant

Maybe because i'm French i love this movie, dunno ;)

I didn't think it was BAD, it just wasn't great, and I could have waited for the video.

But I saw the LotR preview which I hadn't seen yet, so it was totally worth it! Actually, the preview was better than the movie, but I'm a fanatic! :lol:

Also, George Clooney was in the movie, and he is a GOD in my eyes. :love:

i have just been to see it and i should have take ur advice moriel. it was kinda worth it tho cause there was a rotk preview and i almost jumped out of my seat! i didnt think that george clooney's character was un believeable and czj didnt really have that much of a personallity. george's character was just weird when he fel in love and that is not really how i would have thought that he would have behaved. maybe that is why he was a bachelor!!!!!!!!
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database