Jeepers Creepers (2001)

ALIASX

Cadet
Title: Jeepers Creepers

Tagline: What’s eating you?

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Victor Salva

Cast: Gina Philips, Justin Long, Jonathan Breck, Patricia Belcher, Eileen Brennan, Brandon Smith, Peggy Sheffield, Jeffrey William Evans, Patrick Cherry, Jon Beshara, Avis-Marie Barnes, Steve Raulerson, Tom Tarantini, William Haze, Kim Kahana, Chris Shepardson

Release: 2001-07-01

Runtime: 90

Plot: A brother and sister driving home through an isolated countryside from college encounter a flesh-eating creature in the midst of its ritualistic eating spree.
Jeepers Creepers (2001)

I love this movie it,s about a brother and a sister who just got out of college and are being chased by a man in a truck who actually turns out to be a maneating BIRD. This movie is great buy it NOW!!! Oh and Jeepers Creepers 2 is playing at the movies now if you want to see it.

PREDICTABLE! Yeah I bet you just knew it was going to be A MAN EATING BIRD!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about that but if you dont like the first one see the second one.when my mom saw the first one she thought it was a ripoff because it was a bird but when we saw the second one she loved it. Just atleast give the second one a chance please!