Lauren - the bad girl!

Anyone think that is the dark secret? How do they know each other? Sloane said that he knows her "reasons" and dark secret as he stated in earlier eppy. What does he know, and why isn't he telling anyone?

just say there were no sark/lauren spoilers...i still don't think that they can be related because of the incident in her car.

of course, they could be brother and sister and not know about it..that's a whole other can of worms ;)

No way Lauren and Sark are related. That would be... discusting and there's no such chance... If that happens; Im gonna stop seeing the show. We have already "met" Sark's father right? And we are suppose to meet Laurens both mother and father soon so there's no chance

Frankly, I doubt they'd be willing to introduce an incestuous relationship (cousins, maybe, but not siblings) among the permanent cast of a TV series . . . especially on Disney's network . . .

Therefore, I can see them making (again, please, no!) Lauren Irina's daughter and Sark Katya's son or vice versa, for example, but not brother and sister (half or full).
;)

Back