Need help ASAP!

Need help ASAP!!! I’m fat and I don’t want to be anymore. I generally eat healthy so that’s not my problem. I exercise 3 times a week but I get bored easily and don’t always do much. Any suggestion of how to spice things up?

There is a tone of information on http://www.findyourdetour.com/. They helped me a lot when I had this problem. Off the top of my head I’d say do more group activities, therefore you are somewhat forced to continue.

That site looks really cool. I really like how there is a variety of suggestions for types of workouts because I really do enjoy the outdoors but if it's not nice out there are other things for me to do indoors. I'm definitely going to try some of the group activities that would probably help with motivation. I'm really excited now, I just hope I am able to lose the weight.

I'm glad I could help you solve your problem of boring exercise routines. I'm sure that if you stick with it you will lose the weight that you want. Cardio and yoga are my favorite I found that cardio really gets me energized and that yoga is really relaxing and a great stress relief.

i don't know but i run 7 days a week, averaging 3-6 miles a day, hopefully to do a marathon next year, but sorry, if you try listenting to interesting songs and running to them, at a trail or hiking, it burns lots of calorires and is awesomely fun!

Back