New poster here, but surely not new to Alias

Hello everyone :D! I'm new here, but this board format looks quite familiar to me, so I think I'll have no problem getting used to it.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Heather and I'm 25 years old. I got married last August 31st, to a man I had been dating for five years. His name is Steve, and he's great, though I am sad to say that he's not an Alias fan. We recently bought a house, so our lives are about to get quite crazy as we prepare to move. I'm going to school right now to become a surgical technologist, so that keeps me very busy!

I have been a fan of Alias since a few episodes into season 1. I own the first two seasons on DVD, and have had two Alias marathon parties, inviting a bunch of friends over to watch as many episodes as we can cram into one day.

As you can probably tell, my favorite character is Michael Vaughn. I don't think I've ever had such a severe celebrity crush, the man is sooooooo handsome :love:.

I know that the picture in my signature is too big :blush:, but I don't know how to make it smaller. Can anyone help me?

Hey Heather! :hi:

:welcome: to AA! Ooo, Alias marathons are fun.

Have fun posting ^_^

Yeah, the pic in your sig is a bit too big, you should remove it until you have an image that isn't in violation. If you need any help with sigs, visit the Fan Media section (click here). There's a sig request thread where you can get your own personalized sig.

welcome to aa heather :smiley: 👋

i added the signature Dixon made for you in the fan media thread :smiley: just to make your signature within the site limits found here

Thanks for the welcome everybody :D! I don't know what took me so long to get here, but I'm on another message board group (non-Alias related), and that's addictive enough!

I hope someone comes back so I can ask a question.

First off, I see that in a lot of signatures, people make a reference to something, and then have a number next to it (eg. Vaughn's virgin #20). What does that mean?

vaughnandsyd4eva, I LOVE your sig!

Alias04, he just can't handle the blood and violence, he's a bit squeamish :rolleyes:.

the things you are referring too are simply threads where people form kind of clubs - for example - vaughns virgin is a thread in the michael vaughn forum where fans of vaughn join together to chat about him :smiley: its really just a way of showing where you spend time on the boards:smiley:

Hi and welcome to AA, Heather... :hi:

Pssst.... my husband doesn't watch Alias either, but I'm trying to turn him around.... :lol:

Have fun posting...

Back