On less..

A

AliasALIAS

For the next few weeks, I won't be on as much anymore.

From August 4-8, I won't be here at all because I'll be at yearbook camp. For the rest of the month, I'm gonna try to cut back on my time here because I have alot of work to do. I have to read three books for school in three weeks (so far, I've literally read only one page). I have to write journal entries about my trip to Europe and a three page report in order to get academic credit. Then I have to transfer the journal entries to a website I'm working on. I'm trying to win a contest for Website of the Year so I could win a scholarship for next year's trip. I'm also gonna try to win an essay contest for another scholarship for the trip.

Then I have to finish writing my fanfic :P

And before we know it, school starts :( So I won't be on as much then. I'm gonna be a junior. I feel so old.

So anyways... I'll be on, but just not as often and not during yearbook camp. Hope you all have fun! ^_^

Yep. I just joined the yearbook this year. Or Art Publications to make it sound more professional and cool :P

Now... I... must... leave...

Cool, we don't have yearbooks, thank goodness IMO, I hate being photographed :lol: .

Bye again AliasALIAS. :smiley:

I got quite a bit of work done :D

Well, not that much, but still more than usual.

I can't help but drop by every now and then. Work is so boring :P

well, probably got more work done than me. ;) my work is due tomorrow by 6 pm and i've still got quite a bit to go and look at where i am right now. AA is just procrastination city. ^_^

Back