Horror Rare Exports (2010) Christmas Horror

Tom

An Old Friend
Rare Exports ( 2010 )
Rare Exports: On Christmas Eve in Finland, Santa Claus is unearthed in an archaeological dig. Soon after, children start disappearing, leading a boy and his father to capture Santa and, with the help of fellow hunters, they look to sell him back to the corporation that sponsored the dig. And then there's Santa's elves, who are determined to free their leader...

https://images.-.-/thumbs/2259763_Rare_Exports_2010.jpg https://www.-.-/images/ribbon_watched.png
  • Currently 3.76/5
(193 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: 6.7/10 Metascore: 71% RT: 88%
Released:
August 07, 2010
Runtime: 84 mins
Genres: Action Comedy Fantasy
Countries: Finland Norway France Sweden
Director: Jalmari Helander
Actors: Per Christian Ellefsen Rauno Juvonen Risto Salmi Tommi Korpela

The first time I saw this was with sub-titles but an English dubbed version has hit and watching it and understanding what is said certainly adds to the enjoyment.

O M G this film is such a wonderful production.
I give it a very strong 4 out of 5 stars.

What would you do if you found out the legend has a darker beginning and the fantasy of Santa Clause and his elves had a sinister undertone?
I felt the film was well-made and cheerful on a twisted sense.
Loved the effects and after watching it dubbed, even the story has merit.
Certainly a must see for anyone looking for holiday ... charm (teehehe).

:clap:
Tom! First let me clear up the video issue, if it's only a few pages of videos, my iPhone will gradually load & im OK. Once a thread (that is mostly embeds) is past about 10 pages, forget it, my phone can't load it.

This is something I'd love to see this season! The child actors seem to be stealing the scenes just from the trailer. Santa is menacing! Fresh idea too. (y)

Tom

An Old Friend
First let me clear up the video issue
Thanx, a tidbit of info I did not know.
Have you tried viewing the site in browser mode?
(I know very little about iPhones and androids. I am usually behind the times and phones just seem redundant to me in my present circumstances.)

This is something I'd love to see this season! The child actors seem to be stealing the scenes just from the trailer. Santa is menacing! Fresh idea too.
I saw it first without subs or dub and it was cool to see visually.
After the dubbed version surfaced, I watched it again and its freakin awesome.

SANTA

upload_2017-11-14_3-33-59.jpeg

ELF

upload_2017-11-14_3-36-30.jpeg

ELVES

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-14_3-39-41.jpeg
    upload_2017-11-14_3-39-41.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 24
Very cool image of elves. Yikes!
Tom, browser mode? I don't know where that option presents itself. I didn't see it in "preferences", or at the bottom of page.

Tom

An Old Friend
As far as I know it is an app that acts like a web browser and shows pages as they look to browsers.
Looked it up:
Start by pulling up a mobile website on Safari; I'll be using Wikipedia for this example. Once it's loaded, tap and hold the Refresh icon in the URL bar and you'll see the option to "Request Desktop Site" at the bottom. To go back to the mobile version of the website, just repeat the process.
and How to use tabs and private browsing in Safari for iPhone and iPad